Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Sorry ladies & gentleman the time change is F ing with me and my dyslexia is kicking in. Plus I have been waiting a year for a freak in silly GOAT?

So is your car at the dealer? Its showing 5000 in Global

Car is not at the dealer. vinView showed it made a circle of the parking lot and then headed back down the freeway..

The dealer website no longer lists the car as 'In Transit', so I called a random sales person asking if the car is available.

She said the order was sold. I asked if it was on the lot and she replied that 'The shipping company marked that one as here, but it is not'.

So at this point I have no idea where my car is, where it's going, or how we get it back up to salt lake.

If any of you have a frieghtView access, I would love a screencap.

On another note, I asked how long the wait is for a new order... 2 YEARS!

Car is not at the dealer. vinView showed it made a circle of the parking lot and then headed back down the freeway..

The dealer website no longer lists the car as 'In Transit', so I called a random sales person asking if the car is available.

She said the order was sold. I asked if it was on the lot and she replied that 'The shipping company marked that one as here, but it is not'.

So at this point I have no idea where my car is, where it's going, or how we get it back up to salt lake.

If any of you have a frieghtView access, I would love a screencap.

On another note, I asked how long the wait is for a new order... 2 YEARS!
I had a similar experience. The dealer showed the vehicle moving on the road towards the dealership in VINView and ultimately it showed delivered. They got in touch with the transporter and confirmed it hadn't been delivered but it was scheduled to arrive about 4 days later (which it did). I think I previously questioned this on a post, but it seems like the tracking may not be using the vehicle telematics (i.e. Onstar), but rather the auto carrier's telematics and some sort of scanning of cars when they fill their load. Strange.

I had a similar experience. The dealer showed the vehicle moving on the road towards the dealership in VINView and ultimately it showed delivered. They got in touch with the transporter and confirmed it hadn't been delivered but it was scheduled to arrive about 4 days later (which it did). I think I previously questioned this on a post, but it seems like the tracking may not be using the vehicle telematics (i.e. Onstar), but rather the auto carrier's telematics and some sort of scanning of cars when they fill their load. Strange.
I hope this is the case. We should know more in a few hours when my sales advocate finally rolls out of bed.

Rob,

My car was delivered to the dealer yesterday. Thanks for tracking ZZKJGR over the last many months.

All I've got so far is a dealer camera phone shot, but I recall the deal from the original tracker thread said you had to post pictures once you had them.

View attachment 7686
Congratulations!

Just talked to the dealer and confirmed that the car did pass right through the dealer and is now headed to California.

View attachment 7687
That is absolutely unbelievable ! So now how long before they get it back to you. I feel so bad for you, it was so close. And now the Damn Goat is surfing on the west coast.

Just talked to the dealer and confirmed that the car did pass right through the dealer and is now headed to California.

View attachment 7687
Your car is going to be a mess from all the road grime through its travels. When my 4 came in, it was covered in mud and road grime. I have no idea where the carrier picked up all the mud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop