Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
So I think I'm done. The wife and I had a hard conversation last night and we need another car with spring knocking on the door and things opening back up. I'm still at 1100 and think the CF1 minimum makes the car, so not willing to forego. With supply and shipping issues this thing isn't coming before summer, even if it were magically built next week.

This really sucks as it's literally the only car I've been excited for in years. Now, arguably just as bad, I have to do the research game and find something totally different. Might be an X5 M50i. My only hope is that these V BWs make it to 2025 or 26 so I can get one of the last 250 instead of the first that I missed out on 😉.

This sucks.

So I think I'm done. The wife and I had a hard conversation last night and we need another car with spring knocking on the door and things opening back up. I'm still at 1100 and think the CF1 minimum makes the car, so not willing to forego. With supply and shipping issues this thing isn't coming before summer, even if it were magically built next week.

This really sucks as it's literally the only car I've been excited for in years. Now, arguably just as bad, I have to do the research game and find something totally different. Might be an X5 M50i. My only hope is that these V BWs make it to 2025 or 26 so I can get one of the last 250 instead of the first that I missed out on 😉.

This sucks.
Should I remove your order from the tracking page?

Check this out. Lol this was as of two mins ago
And this is exactly why I laugh at everyone trying to track the location of their cars though their dealers, Cadillac chat, apps, trucking companies, etc.

I totally get the anticipation and excitement about getting your dream car...but it's a giant shit show....I mean "Goat Rodeo" out there.

Might as well. I'll call tomorrow to cancel and get my $1k back. Then straight to the store to blow it all on boxes of tissues. 😥

And this is exactly why I laugh at everyone trying to track the location of their cars though their dealers, Cadillac chat, apps, trucking companies, etc.

I totally get the anticipation and excitement about getting your dream car...but it's a giant shit show....I mean "Goat Rodeo" out there.
Experienced it front row this week. Dealer unexpectedly called Thursday and, after I jokingly asked if the car had arrived (latest ETA they had was 3/26), she told me it was set to arrive Friday. She was watching it move through Ohio, to Pennsylvania, and ultimately Virginia. Then my dealer got confirmation it was delivered just before noon on Friday (according the GM system). My dealer was eventually able to confirm the car was still in Lansing but was now scheduled to delivery 3/8. I'm not holding my breath.

That said, I thought the dealers were able to track the vehicle using the vehicle telematics, but it seems that's not the case. Do they scan the cars and assign them to a specific truck for transport and track the truck instead? Anyone know how it actually works at the rodeo?

Currently getting 13mpg in my c63s so hopefully won’t be too surprised by the transition to the blackwing 😂
Currently driving a Lexus ISF averaging about 17 in mixed driving, but when I'm mostly city, it's around 13. Hoping for roughly the same with the BW, but don't really care, obviously lol.

The dealer can use a service called VINView that tracks the GPS through Onstar. They have to activate the Onstar for the car (opinions differ as to whether that starts your free subscription time). I don't know why that wouldn't be accurate.

This sucks.
I think your screen name gave you bad karma. Sorry it's not working out. :(

This sucks.
Good Lord, you're in my head! Scary place huh? Anyway, EXACTLY my thought and I want to go look at a X5 M50i too. I'm just to the point I really don't care anymore. I've pretty much lost interest. Thinking about trading my 4 YO suv for a new suv. Just again, no idea what and really don't like anything.

I'm sort of in the same boat, getting close to really needing another car. I'll likely grab whatever will hold its value best until the BW is delivered and trade it in or sell it. Thinking of just using the money I saved for down payment to pay cash and minimize any losses in interest. Maybe something electric to deal with these ridiculous gas prices, and try to make an excuse for paying cash instead of financing.. Saving 200-300 month in gas is a decent ROI over the next 8-12 months, better than just sitting on the cash or risking it in this stupid market right now. Like you said, it really sucks, but for a lot of us we're looking at 8-12 more months if we're lucky.

Good Lord, you're in my head! Scary place huh? Anyway, EXACTLY my thought and I want to go look at a X5 M50i too. I'm just to the point I really don't care anymore. I've pretty much lost interest. Thinking about trading my 4 YO suv for a new suv. Just again, no idea what and really don't like anything.
Too funny! I'm not a BMW guy, never have been, but it's the one sweet spot vehicle right now. I'd love to stay Cadillac with an XT6 but that motor is about as generic and boring as it gets. The Aviator has some potential but, meh. I like the feel of a V8 and an SUV would make more sense right now. So it's Merc, Porsche, or BMW. MB is having trouble getting their 8 cylinder motors into the US, a Cayenne GTS is ridiculous money (probably a blast though), and the BMW has a "non-track" version of the X5 M that has some git-up but the suspension won't make you pay for it. I should be looking at the plug-in hybrids but I have this pre-conceived notion that they're all unlikely to get right now with $5/gallon fuel. But, that said, X5 45e and Cayenne e-Hybrid are on the table too.

Might as well. I'll call tomorrow to cancel and get my $1k back. Then straight to the store to blow it all on boxes of tissues. 😥
Unfortunately, sometimes things are not meant to be. Hopefully it will get better down the road :beer

I have 3 cars and really just miss the GT500 I recently sold, just miss banging gears is all...

@thisisgonnahurt .........^^^^^^^^^agree. Not a BMW guy either. I like the Aviator, but meh. Like the Genesis GV80, but hot and cold on that. Really like the Lexus LX600 F Sport, but V6 and getting mixed reviews, plus none anyway near me to even look at. Jeep has mixed reliability. Land Rover too expensive and mixed reliability. Really like the Jag F Pace SVR, but mixed reliability. So, still at a loss. IDK.

I'm sort of in the same boat, getting close to really needing another car. I'll likely grab whatever will hold its value best until the BW is delivered and trade it in or sell it. Thinking of just using the money I saved for down payment to pay cash and minimize any losses in interest. Maybe something electric to deal with these ridiculous gas prices, and try to make an excuse for paying cash instead of financing.. Saving 200-300 month in gas is a decent ROI over the next 8-12 months, better than just sitting on the cash or risking it in this stupid market right now. Like you said, it really sucks, but for a lot of us we're looking at 8-12 more months if we're lucky.
Yep, I was (am) the same - what can I buy now that I won't lose my ass with to trade in when I pick up the 5BW. Not much, and with market fluctuations another 6 months from now who knows is even more so.

@thisisgonnahurt .........^^^^^^^^^agree. Not a BMW guy either. I like the Aviator, but meh. Like the Genesis GV80, but hot and cold on that. Really like the Lexus LX600 F Sport, but V6 and getting mixed reviews, plus none anyway near me to even look at. Jeep has mixed reliability. Land Rover too expensive and mixed reliability. Really like the Jag F Pace SVR, but mixed reliability. So, still at a loss. IDK.
WHAT? No Alfa Romeo Stevio Quatroformaggioonapizza on this list?? :-D

Yep. FWIW my wife has a LR Discovery and we've had zero problems with it (knock-on-wood). And agree with all said. Have you looked at the used card prices for a Trackhawk recently? Holy cow.

^^^^speaking of reliability! I like the Alfa. No clue where my closest Alfa store is. Not sure there is even one in PHX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop