Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
are there just parking lots full of these cars waiting? No offense to any cars but these are not mass produced $20000 compact cars. You would think Cadillac would want these paid for and out on the road impressing potential buyers

Dealer called today said they have allocation for my order, but I would need to drop carbon if I want it. So I did, I'll figure out the carbon stuff later. While I am not in a huge hurry to get the car myself being it would be a 3rd car, I am more worried about a possible significant increase in MSRP for 2023.

Dealer called today said they have allocation for my order, but I would need to drop carbon if I want it. So I did, I'll figure out the carbon stuff later. While I am not in a huge hurry to get the car myself being it would be a 3rd car, I am more worried about a possible significant increase in MSRP for 2023.
Damn this has me thinking. Excellent point about potential MY2023 pricing...

FYI - I just spoke to this dealer...there is a Electric Blue A10 with CF1/2 & CCB's sitting on the floor. I passed because it's an A10. The website/window sticker showed it as a M6.

FYI - I just spoke to this dealer...there is a Electric Blue A10 with CF1/2 & CCB's sitting on the floor. I passed because it's an A10. The website/window sticker showed it as a M6.

What’s the markup lol

I doubt they will increase the cars price by that much.

Hopefully not, but still didn't want to wait for CF and find out the base price and add-ons went up by 5% or more as well.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

@burn813 just for you

Tree Arab GIF

Last edited:
Cadillac Society posted this article:
An undisclosed number of vehicles were stolen from a storage lot near the Cadillac Lansing Grand River Assembly plant in Michigan earlier this week.
The theft was reported to the Lansing Police Department at approximately 3 a.m. on Tuesday, March 1st. The call alleged that “several” vehicles had been stolen out of the storage lot near the assembly facility. Security personnel on-site at the Lansing Grand River plant told police that an unknown number of suspects had illegally entered the grounds and driven off in the stolen vehicles.
The Lansing Grand River Assembly plant is owned and operated by Cadillac’s parent company, General Motors, which is currently in the process of taking inventory of the storage lot to determine exactly how many vehicles were stolen, according to local Lansing news outlet, WLNS 6. Lansing Police indicated that some of the stolen vehicles have already been recovered by neighboring jurisdictions in other parts of south-central Michigan.
The storage lot is located at the intersection of William St. and S. Martin L. King Blvd. in Lansing. It’s in very close proximity to the Lansing Grand River factory, which is responsible for the production of Cadillac’s two sedan offerings in North America – the CT4 and CT5, along with their high-performance CT4-V and CT5-V variants, as well as the range-topping CT4-V Blackwing and CT5-V Blackwing. The facility also produces the Chevrolet Camaro and its variants. As such, it’s safe to assume that the stolen vehicles wore one of the three aforementioned nameplates.

Does anyone have more info?

I know the pics are stock pics but how messed up were they trying to make it? I see pics with what appears to be stick shifter but then go to the dash pic and it's clearly in park. Good looking regardless.

Are you sure it’s an auto? It’s very strange that the $1100 auto trans isn’t listed on the sticker. Unless that’s the wrong sticker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop