Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Couple of questions - Sewell has this tag on my car. Would that mean it's truly been picked up by jack cooper? Or is this like USPS saying 'This item has been logged by the sender awaiting pickup' ?

Secondly, LOOK at this listed MSRP on the car next to mine ( .) ( .)
edit: Nevermind, it's not a blackwing. Almost fainted :)
"Has the tag" on your car? What tag?

Ok so time to pull out the measuring tape again (not for that, you sick bastards)

Who are some that have been waiting the longest? I placed my order June 26 from Lindsay in DC (really VA). I'm not sure of allocations and they're nowhere near the volume of Sewell and friends, but I know they move some cars. Ordered with CF1 but no CF2 and no CF seats. I'm still not willing to remove CF1 (as of now). C'mon supply chain, you can do it!!

Couple of questions - Sewell has this tag on my car. Would that mean it's truly been picked up by jack cooper? Or is this like USPS saying 'This item has been logged by the sender awaiting pickup' ?

Secondly, LOOK at this listed MSRP on the car next to mine ( .) ( .)
edit: Nevermind, it's not a blackwing. Almost fainted :)
I too wish that had been the case. But mine was built on. 1/20 and showed the same thing. It’s just chillin with jack cooper still. Albeit, that also doesn’t tell a full story. But definitely more of a story than the dealer site.

Ok so time to pull out the measuring tape again (not for that, you sick bastards)

Who are some that have been waiting the longest? I placed my order June 26 from Lindsay in DC (really VA). I'm not sure of allocations and they're nowhere near the volume of Sewell and friends, but I know they move some cars. Ordered with CF1 but no CF2 and no CF seats. I'm still not willing to remove CF1 (as of now). C'mon supply chain, you can do it!!

8/14 - order placed
11/20 - order picked up by GM
1/20 - built

No CF for me.

My sales guy sent me this today.

Attachments

• IMG_20220303_094519.jpg
    IMG_20220303_094519.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 135
PLease delete order BGSNPR and replace with order BHSKGW which I think just got picked up!!!

Sorry, and thank you!

Oh. so the police recovered it and brought it back? :D

Is it bad that I am now familiar with the street names around the factory? o_O
From growing up with my father working in Newark NJ and I think a comedian makes the joke, nothing good ever seems to happen on MLK BLVD, no matter the city.

Just got a call from my dealer, car will arrive tomorrow despite the last update suggesting a 3/26 date! Now I'm getting my detailing setup (ceramic coating and tint). Can't wait!

In other news, I posted in another thread about my wife's Rivian order that I canceled yesterday after they announced a 20% price increase, even for those with preorders, due to "inflationary pressure". They walked it back in an email from the founder today, announcing they will honor original pricing for all preorders and will allow those who canceled to reinstate, retaining their original pricing and place in line. This increase was grossly mishandled, but they are doing the right thing now and I will be reinstating my order.

Just got a call from my dealer, car will arrive tomorrow despite the last update suggesting a 3/26 date! Now I'm getting my detailing setup (ceramic coating and tint). Can't wait!

In other news, I posted in another thread about my wife's Rivian order that I canceled yesterday after they announced a 20% price increase, even for those with preorders, due to "inflationary pressure". They walked it back in an email from the founder today, announcing they will honor original pricing for all preorders and will allow those who canceled to reinstate, retaining their original pricing and place in line. This increase was grossly mishandled, but they are doing the right thing now and I will be reinstating my order.

I noticed that you, I and another member all went to 4B00 with last update.. Fingers crossed that mine is also on the way to dealership as well.

I thought that maybe we all got paired to the same truck, but yours are going east and mine west. =/

Wow! so painful to be an hour away from the car and have it locked into the delivery system.
Yes and no.

I dont want it too soon, still winter here. I also pick up my boosted Roadster in 3 weeks which will occupy my attention some. My Bday is 4/25. I think the Blackwing delivery for that would be perfect.

@Akamai58 or @Drozboyz

Ordered 10/17/21
Allocated 12/17/21
Built 01/29/2022
Current status 4200 here and in chat bot.

Ordered early July 2021
Allocated late July 2021
Built late January 2022

All good right now. Fun to hear reports of everyone getting their cars. It will get delivered when it gets a ride from the mothership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop