Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
This thing is amazing...can't wait for 500 miles to pass by!! She is all tucked away in her new home now.

@Rob - You know what this means....thank you for tracking my car for what what seemed like an eternity!!!!

View attachment 7306
Another sucker with the RC cars.

I love everything about this shot with 1 exception. Chalk it up to my analness but your front seats aren't even. I've always mated the passenger seat to my drivers. It's obvious by the pic that you must have been racing and wanting to keep the weight as low as possible so I can forgive you this time.

Honestly though, the blue looks fantastic.

This thing is amazing...can't wait for 500 miles to pass by!! She is all tucked away in her new home now.

@Rob - You know what this means....thank you for tracking my car for what what seemed like an eternity!!!!

View attachment 7306
Nice! Enjoy and glad to help!

View attachment 7306
Looks gorgeous. I also went with the blue over grey and looking at yours I'm glad I did.

Cadillac order tracking tells me 4000. Robs trackers telling me 3800. Ct4 bw. s/n 60225. Wtf ….
Keep in mind that your ordering dealer and chances are, Cadillac's chat feature, can see more status codes than I can in GM's system. I don't have the same level of access as your dealers do.

Keep in mind that your ordering dealer and chances are, Cadillac's chat feature, can see more status codes than I can in GM's system. I don't have the same level of access as your dealers do.
Honestly I trust your system more and then the Cadillac bot. Thank you for all the information.

Cadillac order tracking tells me 4000. Robs trackers telling me 3800. Ct4 bw. s/n 60225. Wtf ….

Honestly I trust your system more and then the Cadillac bot. Thank you for all the information.
I ask for a real person advisor and directly ask them for the event code. My 5V is at 4000, also.

I ask for a real person advisor and directly ask them for the event code. My 5V is at 4000, also.
I do the same but still get standard auto answers. For example

: I have located your order ( BBJKR) and can see that your vehicle is at the Event Description 4000 – Available to Ship. This status means that your vehicle has been produced and, pending some final testing and approvals, will be ready for shipment. I recommend that you reach out to your dealership for further information on shipment, delivery, and timing.

I do the same but still get standard auto answers. For example

: I have located your order ( BBJKR) and can see that your vehicle is at the Event Description 4000 – Available to Ship. This status means that your vehicle has been produced and, pending some final testing and approvals, will be ready for shipment. I recommend that you reach out to your dealership for further information on shipment, delivery, and timing.
Me, too, but if I don't ask for the event code, they don't seem to want to give it, LOL.

Last week or so, Cadillac chat live advisor said I was at 4000, "available to ship".
Today I emailed my dealer to see if I should expect it this week and he said its still in MI, but it is at 4150, "Invoiced to dealer", thats why it showed up on their inventory. Its down now though. So... the goats win this round.

View attachment 7306
I'm assuming yours did not ship w/ a heated steering wheel or parking sensors correct? did your dealer say anything about when / what the process would be like for retrofitting? I assume you just have the heated steering wheel button that just does nothing and your park assist solely consists of grinding noises as you bump into things?

I'm assuming yours did not ship w/ a heated steering wheel or parking sensors correct? did your dealer say anything about when / what the process would be like for retrofitting? I assume you just have the heated steering wheel button that just does nothing and your park assist solely consists of grinding noises as you bump into things?
The heated steering wheel situation never effected the BW’s because they have special steering wheels I believe.

Actually came with all of the above:) I guess that is the only benefit of it being built 11/9 and sitting in a parking lot for 3 months. Still has road salt/grime in many places...taking it to be detailed, paint corrected,1/2 ppf, and ceramic coated. Then she will be actually ready to drive with nice warm hands and I won't bump into stuff!

Side note: I hadn't seen it posted yet, but the parking sensors actually vibrate the seat...I see a lot of women parking really close to stuff in the future;LOL

The vibrating alert seat has been a Cadillac staple for a lot of years. I don't know when they started it, but my 2013 has it.

Actually came with all of the above:) I guess that is the only benefit of it being built 11/9 and sitting in a parking lot for 3 months. Still has road salt/grime in many places...taking it to be detailed, paint corrected,1/2 ppf, and ceramic coated. Then she will be actually ready to drive with nice warm hands and I won't bump into stuff!

Side note: I hadn't seen it posted yet, but the parking sensors actually vibrate the seat...I see a lot of women parking really close to stuff in the future;LOL
ah damn well congrats on getting one with the bonus features. The color is awesome. I went with wave blue to try and be a little um... subtle. This was a second choice though.

Also my ATS currently has massaging seats as well! you just have to massively drive off the road to the point that lane keep thinks you are trying to go out in a blaze of glory, in which case it decides to give you a nice little thigh massage to send you off into the afterlife, or alert you... yeah maybe its to alert you.

ah damn well congrats on getting one with the bonus features. The color is awesome. I went with wave blue to try and be a little um... subtle. This was a second choice though.

Also my ATS currently has massaging seats as well! you just have to massively drive off the road to the point that lane keep thinks you are trying to go out in a blaze of glory, in which case it decides to give you a nice little thigh massage to send you off into the afterlife, or alert you... yeah maybe its to alert you.
Yeah this is not my daily so subtlety was not what I was going for;) Definitely turns heads...even had a cop give me a thumbs up already!

I had to drop my car off at the dealer a while back and they gave me a BMW 5 series with the M-sport package for a loaner. Driving home on the highway switching lanes, the damn seat started vibrating and scared the shit out of me. I never pressed a button off so fast in my life 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop