Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Look what my dealer just sent me...🥳🥳🥳

Checking to see if any other BW's were on the truck. Kind of sucks it sat in a parking lot for months and then was transported through a snow storm, but at this point I could care less!!

Dealer (Sewell Grapevine, TX) said there was a Black CT5 BW delivered as well...no idea who's that maybe, but someone will be happy!

Checking to see if any other BW's were on the truck. Kind of sucks it sat in a parking lot for months and then was transported through a snow storm, but at this point I could care less!!

Congrats! She's gonna look amazing once detailed! And with this, I am officially the lowest 4BW VIN in the tracker. 🏆

View attachment 7267
Congratulations!

I’ve read on here that you can set the car so that it starts-up in V mode. Can anybody tell me how to do that please?
Haven't done it in awhile but if my memory serves me you click through the modes until my mode comes up.....set all of the settings you want and that's it. Next time you start the car it will be in my mode unless you hit another mode.

These forums are a lot more civil and kind than others I've been on. Well, the humans at least, the goats on the other hand....

orig.584e81770cc79_gif_12.gif
SO TRUE! The off-road forums are brutal! You better not ask a question without hitting the search function first or you will get roasted.... Or ask a stupid question in general because the regular guys will do their best to make you cry, lol....

Still waiting for my CT4 BW from June 2nd, the dealer had nothing new to give. #ZRPV6D Cadillac should be contacting us on our placements. It's sad for us and Cadillac just quietly smiles about it all..

My 5BW just showed up on the Cadillac.com website under inventory "In transit"!
Hopefully any day now and then I'll be done with this Goat Rodeo!!
Congrats on the next step!

Last night the chat bot told me that my non BW CT5-V was built. :giggle: We'll see how long it takes to get here. 🐐

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.
Is it just me, or not much is moving right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop