Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

FLYARMY

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Hello Rob, can you add my Order # BDQFJ7 Vin#481 to the registry. I was told by the dealer that it was on train and that was about 2-3 weeks ago , but who really knows. Thanks.

DISREGARD........found it. Thanks !

Last edited:

turbotaz

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
V Wagon, CT5 BW on Order
I guess tpw of 5/9 does not mean it will be produced 5/9 😅....it's "target" production week
It is a moving target at that. Mine went from 1/3 to 5/2 through a bunch of dates in between.

Slick Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 V Blackwing
So once cars produced,how do you find out where it goes from there whether it’s parked in a lot of doom or somewhere else should’ve been paying attention to this earlier

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

GTANotch88

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'22 CT5-V BW
For those who had a manual built most recently, what is your VIN(last 3 digits only) with build date?
Even though the registry is not updated with the newer built manual cars, seeing what VINs are coming off the line would, or could, give a good idea of about how many are being built per week.
For example if #500 was built April 1st and #550 was built May 1st, its easy to do the math to figure out a possibly monthly average, or weekly depending on the amount of data points. It could also show if there was a slow-down at any point.

I was #298, built Jan 13th.

Snowwolfe

Seasoned Member
I was 5/9. I didn’t advance past 3400 as of the latest update…o well. What’s another week right!
I was at 5/9 3400 and went to 3800 on 13 May

Flyby763

New member, can you add me to the list? I took over someone else’s order that bailed. Car is built, don’t know much beyond that. Order#BGGRB8. Thanks

Win a CT5-V Blackwing!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom