Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Auction Site listings

Had to google it!

SLANG DICTIONARY

kumbaya​

or Kumbaya or Kumbayah

WHAT DOES KUMBAYA MEAN?​

Rooted in an American spiritual and folk song of the same name, kumbaya refers, often disparagingly, to moments of or efforts at harmony and unity.

If they add 'ass-smoking transmission' to the description they'll totally cross the $95k mark

Rose Mciver Reaction GIF by CBS

I

First of all, I’m not your Bro and secondly, seems like your self-worth is tied up in how many posts you spent/wasted your time writing. My opinion…..you don’t like it….oh well.
I was being charitable by saying with your tenure here of over 100 posts and almost a year in that you should know that the auto vs manual debate is a non-starter. But, reading comprehension doesn't appear to be a strong suit of yours, so, my bad!

Sure thing, hot shot. Somehow thinking sitting in SoCal traffic is better in a stick is a new kind of stupid. Drove sticks my whole life……time to drive a transmission that’ll smoke your ass
you need to chill out man. oops, sorry- is it even ok to call you "man" since you're so offended by "bro"? Maybe I should ask which pronouns you prefer? don't want to hurt your sensitive feelings or poke at your inflated
ego......

If they add 'ass-smoking transmission' to the description they'll totally cross the $95k mark

Rose Mciver Reaction GIF by CBS
Already there with the BaT 5% buyer’s fee.

FYI......To get back on track, the BAT auction ends in about an hour and a half. Still at $92,500. Could this 5BW go for cheap because it's Saturday and everybody forgot about the auction??? Could be fun to watch the ending.

It’s already over msrp, so definitely not “cheap” (over $97k with the 5% buyer’s premium).

@Neveready ....even at $97K I think it was well bought. $95+ MRSP, so $2,000 over list. Lots of people paid ADM's more than that. And if you bought a 2023 it would be close to $103 MRSP without ADM or stupid dealer add ons.

It's a few months since one sold on BAT & C&B's which tells you something. Too many listed had not met reserve, they had to do a No Reserve in order to see where the floor was. Apples to Apples configuration, I can't ever see the 23's going for $7k more.

Not getting the dark wheels, yet putting the black mirror caps on it, was a weird choice.

Perfectly fine car though and someone now will have it to drive, instead of playing dealer whack-a-mole over an allocation or still putting up with ADMs on in stock ones, plus the price hike ofc.

It's a few months since one sold on BAT & C&B's which tells you something. Too many listed had not met reserve, they had to do a No Reserve in order to see where the floor was. Apples to Apples configuration, I can't ever see the 23's going for $7k more.
I understand what @Finally-a-V was saying and also agree that a '23 isn't going to be appreciably more valuable than a '22 or less than a '24 (assuming there is one and there are no changes) but rest assured that the end of production is going elevate values for all of us.

I think BaT and C&B are decent places to buy a car, but the public format virtually eliminates emotional buyers willing to overpay for a specific car in front of a ruthless collection of internet judgey eyes. I got a ton of buyers for my SS referencing recent sales at these two sites as the basis for their low offers, but got a local guy that paid essentially MSRP in the summer of '21.

I understand what @Finally-a-V was saying and also agree that a '23 isn't going to be appreciably more valuable than a '22 or less than a '24 (assuming there is one and there are no changes) but rest assured that the end of production is going elevate values for all of us.

I think BaT and C&B are decent places to buy a car, but the public format virtually eliminates emotional buyers willing to overpay for a specific car in front of a ruthless collection of internet judgey eyes. I got a ton of buyers for my SS referencing recent sales at these two sites as the basis for their low offers, but got a local guy that paid essentially MSRP in the summer of '21.
I completely agree. Buying a car from a site unseen should bring less money, but the buying pool is much larger so it can bring more money in some cases. Looking at a car locally is way more exciting and that tangible sales aspect, or instant gratification can really allow the buyer to leave more money on the table.

It's like that old dealer tactic... Take the car home with you over the weekend and let us know on Monday if you want to buy it.

SOLD.....$93,000. Dang, great buy IMHO.

Prices have been falling for the last 2 months on luxury & performance cars. Large retailers like Carmax have been readjusting their valuations based on current market/auction prices.

There's still people who think their junk is worth Spring 2022 money but reality will sink in soon enough.

I watch GTS 4.0 on BAT because that's what I'd ideally move into in about 2 years. Low mileage examples in the last few months are only hitting 90-95% of MSRP. Dealers still have low allocations and ADM but the used market is falling. It actually gives me hope that they'll be down to around 20% depreciation by the time I'm ready.

Last edited:
I watch GTS 4.0 on BAT because that's what I'd ideally move into in about 2 years. Low mileage examples in the last few months are only hitting 90-95% of MSRP. Dealers still have low allocations and ADM but the used market is falling. It actually gives me hope that that'll be done to around 20% depreciation by the time I'm ready.
That's great news. I would love a fun, impractical car to go with my fun, practical sedan.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back