Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Auction Site listings

Shill bidder. Has to be. That's a window-licking crazy bid.
I don't know anyone who would pay $3600 to try to artificially inflate a bid war. C&Bs still charges a 4.5% fee to the buyer(or as you say seller) if the auction meets reserve. I would say the reserve is met already considering other 4BWs have only went to $70k and didn't sell.

What do you think the reserve is?

^Reserve met and exceeded, lol.
Seriously I don't know how any legit buyer on BaT or C&B doesn't know the market well. 6 months ago, ya OK sure, now $80k for a properly used one? Mental.

I try not to spend too much time on this site, I always seem to leave furious about GM's lack of interest in keeping me as a customer, but this thread is so awesome- Flippers are one of the lowest forms of life on the planet, and the market giving them a rug pull on actual real things that exist after the one crypto gave them on all their pretend money is a Christmas miracle! Flippers having to resort to expensive tactics to try to gin up interest in their BS BW sales is just icing on the tree!

Really warms the cockles of my heart.
Maybe below the cockles
Maybe in the sub cockle area
Maybe in the liver, maybe in the kidneys
Maybe even in the colon, we don't know

To all the non-flippers,

Happy Chrismahanukwanzakah to you!​

^Reserve met and exceeded, lol.
Seriously I don't know how any legit buyer on BaT or C&B doesn't know the market well. 6 months ago, ya OK sure, now $80k for a properly used one? Mental.
Maybe, maybe not. You can't understand the logic of some of these bidders. I won't go into the memes of BAT auctions but in some cases I suspect it's some money laundering scheme. No Reserve: 1988 Toyota Corolla

Anyway what do you think the reserve is?

Shill bidder. Has to be. That's a window-licking crazy bid.
That $80k bidder has bid on 6 different cars and not won a single auction. I think he may be stuck with this one 🤣 Should be fun to see if he follows through or disappears!

Maybe, maybe not. You can't understand the logic of some of these bidders. I won't go into the memes of BAT auctions but in some cases I suspect it's some money laundering scheme. No Reserve: 1988 Toyota Corolla

Anyway what do you think the reserve is?
Oh sure tech bros and crypto bros and the rest :LOL:
I'm not actually that familiar with C&B, I looked at the listing and has the reserve not been met yet? Oof I was going to say $79,999 based on that $80k bid.

We don't know if the reserve is met until auction ends. What people pay for some vehicles is beyond perplexing, they are BAT shit crazy.

Sold at $80k. Nice!
Let’s see if he performs, as he also won a $162k auction for a Hummer today 😂

My bet is that we’ll see this 4BW back up for auction next week.

Let’s see if he performs, as he also won a $162k auction for a Hummer today 😂

My bet is that we’ll see this 4BW back up for auction next week.
I'd rather have snow tires on a BW then $162k Hummer EV.

Last edited:
Don't worry, Blackwings will follow as well. Used car prices have really fallen off the cliff over the last few months.
Let me know when a Porsche GT4 RS goes under msrp.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back