Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing Collector Series 6-Speed…..BAT

Figures the car with the color I wanted and options I wanted shows up AFTER I buy a BW lol. Good luck with the sale! She's beautiful.

I wonder what the original owner actually paid for the car. Early 2022 was peak ADM. Does anyone actually place a premium on the first 250 cars off the line? It's just a '22 model year to me.

I wonder what the original owner actually paid for the car. Early 2022 was peak ADM. Does anyone actually place a premium on the first 250 cars off the line? It's just a '22 model year to me.
I suspect the first 250 are more valued to a collector if they weren't driven. I don't think anybody will pay a premium for one with 10s of thousands of miles (like mine).

Agreed. I personally don't see any added value. It's cool, but I wouldn't pay extra unless loaded and very low miles

The original 250 would probably have had more cache if production ended in 2024. However since its receiving a mid-cycle refresh and I assume will probably be produced for another 2 or 3 models years I don't see them having that much collector value. This will be especially true if performance is ever increased or anything like that. Most likely the final model year will be most desirable in that case like it is for many cars. The longer the car is produced the less collectable its most likely going to be, assuming its ever collectable.

It didn’t stop me, when peddling mine, from opening the driver’s door and pointing out the Collector Series plaque riveted on and stating that you won’t see that on your run of the mill Blackwing. 😂

I paid MSRP for my Collectors Edition. When the available orders opened up, as long as you snagged one by putting down $1000 deposit, you locked in and got to choose dealership for delivery of choice. No allocation needed. So as long as you had a reputable dealer who signed purchase order in advance like mine did, you locked at MSRP. The 250 spots for the 5BW CEs sold out in 3 minutes.

Hammered at $103,000

In my head it hammered at 93K because it was already wrapped in Xpel nose to tail and that would have cost me another 10K to have done (which I would have had done the second I got it). It's exactly the car I've been looking for forever and it's been cared for the same way I would have. I'm super stoked about it! Now if I could just find that damned plaque....

In my head it hammered at 93K because it was already wrapped in Xpel nose to tail and that would have cost me another 10K to have done (which I would have had done the second I got it). It's exactly the car I've been looking for forever and it's been cared for the same way I would have. I'm super stoked about it! Now if I could just find that damned plaque....
Congratulations! Great buy!

Congrats bud!

I hear the guy who bought this is super cool and everybody likes him. :D
I heard the same thing 🤣 Congrats, again, on your win (I commented on BAT). Like I said before, I overpaid a bit for mine too, but I don't care because, it too, has been paint corrected and has PPF on it, and it isn't going anywhere. If it's exactly what you wanted, as is mine with the exception of CF1 and CF2, then that's what's important.

Welcome, brother

They raised the fee limit to $7,500 so mine was $5,150.

Which works out because I'm a fan of Van Halen. :D
Excellent! Here’s mine, long gone, but not forgotten. Seems to be your BW5’s little brother from a different mother! Enjoy!!!
68911780890__C1094D7B-6E50-4E0F-863C-19734E2C6AF1.jpeg
68911779516__543FB322-5C8A-455A-BD56-D309E5F0ABB0.jpeg
68911789720__535AD752-1A1E-43D4-8DB0-96A99977442E.jpeg

Congrats! Love the orange. I don't tired of looking at mine. Enjoy it in good health!

Great buy on a well-optioned collector series car with striking color and low miles, and in excellent condition with ppf as well. Enjoy it…you don’t even have to do the painful 500 mile break in!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back