Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Auction Site listings

Brave to set no reserve, automatic as well. We might see 80s or even 70s imo.
I saw this yesterday. Agree, no reserve!? The auction is over Saturday.

This will be one to watch. If it goes in the $80's, I'll poop a brick.

One dump doesn't set market price if it's a crash and burn at 50k current bid lol! Commonmannnn! Tax write off! Do they know something everyone else does not? Is Meecum involved here? Big $$$ coming, no reserve? Stay tuned!

Broke 90 grand, for an auto too, not bad.

The auto is a far superior as a daily driver, outperforms the manual in every performance metric and is simply a better car. Driving rush-hour with a stick in SoCal is pure misery.
Bro, don't troll with 112 message count. We're all better than starting this non-dabate again.

BaT bidders must not know about the 'lot sitting discount'. Thing was built 5 months ago and is a '22 in a sea of '23s. Anything over $90 which it already reached, is death.

200 hard cold start miles, mice living in the engine bay, weathered paint damage, too many profile pics showing off the Accord sillouette... phew :LOL:

The auto is a far superior as a daily driver, outperforms the manual in every performance metric and is simply a better car. Driving rush-hour with a stick in SoCal is pure misery.
Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Yes, can we PLEASE NOT beat this dead horse again? We all bought what we bought for whatever reason we bought it...spouses, traffic, bad knees, bad shoulders, etc. Let's all be thankful we have one of these magnificent machines.

Tall Steve's Blackberry for life.
🤣. I had a blackberry bold as my work phone for 5 years, never used a case and beat the hell out of it. It wouldn't die. In the end Verizon told me they could no longer support it.

The cell phone OS is a heated debate much like the transmission debate... I see pros and cons of both, this all depends on what's more important to someone on a daily basis.

I
Bro, don't troll with 112 message count. We're all better than starting this non-dabate again.
First of all, I’m not your Bro and secondly, seems like your self-worth is tied up in how many posts you spent/wasted your time writing. My opinion…..you don’t like it….oh well.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back