Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Auction Site listings

One of these days guys on here are going to start believing or except the fact the Blackwings are a LIMITED AVAILABILITY CAR.... Go look at Cadillac advertising, it states in the small print.........
Who on here is saying anything to the contrary - except ;) - whoever it is you are referring to. I would say acknowledgement and, let's say acceptance if you will, is universal, bar a potential exceptional case?
Happy to sea... I mean see these exceptions and accept I am wrong.

Sorry, low hanging fruit & lunch time are bad combo 😏

LOLs - Exactly, watercooler bullsit. Just like the service advisor before the GM trying to blame the crocked engine on anything other than faulty parts.

After all the goat rodeo experiences people have, with misinfo, no info, specs & dates all over the place... that they then so easily lap up what Caddy reps tell them is quite something.
"If you read it on the internet, it must be true."
-Abraham Lincoln

Who on here is saying anything to the contrary - except ;) - whoever it is you are referring to. I would say acknowledgement and, let's say acceptance if you will, is universal, bar a potential exceptional case?

LOL, ok?????????? I'm not as eloquent with word as you are sir, lol I was speaking in general... I'm still trying to understand your statement, as I'm a Texas hick, lol....

LOL, ok?????????? I'm not as eloquent with word as you are sir, lol I was speaking in general... I'm still trying to understand your statement, as I'm a Texas hick, lol....
Ha!
Always wary of a 'hick' with 2 Blackwings 🤔😄
High income clever kat or something like that. Definitely always decline that 'double or nothing' offer
Its A Trap Movie GIF by Star Wars

1669199213440.png

$95k did not meet reserve, now that's 2 5BWs that didn't sell. I think it's safe to say the market is softening for BWs, at least for 2022.

$95k did not meet reserve, now that's 2 5BWs that didn't sell. I think it's safe to say the market is softening for BWs, at least for 2022.
Yeah, the used market has been tanking lately. Wholesale prices are down about 1% per week for a while now and new vehicle inventories across all brands are increasing. The number of folks in the market is decreasing with interest rates rising and impacts of inflation on everything else.

Most markets of all types are cyclical in nature. The difference should be "Limited Availability" of what is undoubtable in BW's case the last numbers of its type. And so, markets correct and supply and demand should find the BW's moving forward just fine. They are worthy of being sought after. Stay tuned. I'm keeping mine.

Yeah, the used market has been tanking lately. Wholesale prices are down about 1% per week for a while now and new vehicle inventories across all brands are increasing. The number of folks in the market is decreasing with interest rates rising and impacts of inflation on everything else.
95k sounded like a fair price. I wonder what the reserve was.

Can't wait to pick up a c8 in 5 years for 30k as a winter beater.

Yep, sometimes people forget that GM is building over 30,000 C8s per year right now. The last time I checked they were producing less than 2000 of each of the BWs. They also have the Z06 trim and two more high performance models planned. I still see way too many DCT transmission complaints with them though. Hopefully, they get that sorted out.

The C8 flippers are realizing it is over as well as more and more buyers are picking them up for MSRP without having to wait a year
Base C8 market crashed once the Z06 came out. Everybody now wants a C8Z so demand for regular C8s dried up.

Base C8 market crashed once the Z06 came out. Everybody now wants a C8Z so demand for regular C8s dried up.
A lightly optioned Z06 is in the $120-130 range though, almost twice the price of a base C8. I love the look and sound of the Z06, but the price of these cars has gone bonkers. I realize it is a bargain supercar but I miss the days when we had more affordable sports cars.

I still recall the C5 Z06 I had. Loved that car. It was a 2002, black with 18000 miles. I bought it in 2007 for $24k. I did intake, heads, cam and long tubes headers and learned to tune it with HP tuners software. It was a blast. I sold it when I needed the cash when we bought a new home. I wish I still had it.

A lightly optioned Z06 is in the $120-130 range though, almost twice the price of a base C8. I love the look and sound of the Z06, but the price of these cars has gone bonkers. I realize it is a bargain supercar but I miss the days when we had more affordable sports cars.

I still recall the C5 Z06 I had. Loved that car. It was a 2002, black with 18000 miles. I bought it in 2007 for $24k. I did intake, heads, cam and long tubes headers and learned to tune it with HP tuners software. It was a blast. I sold it when I needed the cash when we bought a new home. I wish I still had it.
IMG_2911.jpg

Still got mine! Fun companion car to the 5BW when I want something more raw and ... slower.

Actually though the z06 still feels faster than the 5BW because the 5BW is so isolated, both are stock.

View attachment 14727

Still got mine! Fun companion car to the 5BW when I want something more raw and ... slower.

Actually though the z06 still feels faster than the 5BW because the 5BW is so isolated, both are stock.

Yeah, that is what I miss about it. Raw, visceral feel. The newer C7 Grand Sport was nice but lacked that lighter feel of the C5 Z06.

Brave to set no reserve, automatic as well. We might see 80s or even 70s imo.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back