Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Auction Site listings

phrase GIF

I think anyone getting a blackwing is already winning irrespective of tranny. I know many peeps have speculated there will be 2024 CT5 blackwing but I still scratch my head from a manufacturing standpoint why would they want to produce one if it isn’t part of the CT5V redesign. Seems very odd to hold onto old front bumper and lights, old center tech stack and driver dash and other old stuff to specifically make CT5 blackwings when the whole line is retooled for the new CT5 design. The volume of CT5 blackwings seem so low that holding onto couple thousand old parts seemed very odd. I could see them keeping the CT4 blackwing since that isn’t being refreshed in 2024.

ooooookkkkk....everyone reholster your daggers please....

I think anyone getting a blackwing is already winning irrespective of tranny. I know many peeps have speculated there will be 2024 CT5 blackwing but I still scratch my head from a manufacturing standpoint why would they want to produce one if it isn’t part of the CT5V redesign. Seems very odd to hold onto old front bumper and lights, old center tech stack and driver dash and other old stuff to specifically make CT5 blackwings when the whole line is retooled for the new CT5 design. The volume of CT5 blackwings seem so low that holding onto couple thousand old parts seemed very odd. I could see them keeping the CT4 blackwing since that isn’t being refreshed in 2024.
I believe it was only GM Authority that reported the 5BW wouldn’t be getting the 2024 refresh, so take it with a grain of salt. I personally think they’ll keep producing both BW’s for several years and would be shocked if the 24 5BW didn’t at least get the interior infotainment refresh as that would fubar the production line otherwise IMO.

I believe it was only GM Authority that reported the 5BW wouldn’t be getting the 2024 refresh, so take it with a grain of salt. I personally think they’ll keep producing both BW’s for several years and would be shocked if the 24 5BW didn’t at least get the interior infotainment refresh as that would fubar the production line otherwise IMO.
Was just talking with sales mgr of a large dealership and he said Caddy has expressed his dealership to sell 50 percent of his volume in just electric cars by 2025. Just don’t see redoing Caddy redo such a low volume of blackwings just for a year or two. Just doesn’t make financial sense.

GM already does this with their trucks where they offer 2 different dashboards / infotainment layouts based on trim.

You should look into buying a California Camry :rolleyes:
Sure thing, hot shot. Somehow thinking sitting in SoCal traffic is better in a stick is a new kind of stupid. Drove sticks my whole life……time to drive a transmission that’ll smoke your ass

ooooookkkkk....everyone reholster your daggers please....

Sure thing, hot shot. Somehow thinking sitting in SoCal traffic is better in a stick is a new kind of stupid. Drove sticks my whole life……time to drive a transmission that’ll smoke your ass
Lets all play nice and have a group hug!
Group Hug Support GIF by Searchlight Pictures

It's always possible they'll stick with the old BW fascias while refreshing the lower trims. With the 2008-13 BMW M3, the sedan adopted the coupe's M3-specific front end, and then both coupe and sedan kept the same front even after the 2010(?) coupe got a refresh including different headlights. So the 2011 sedan and 2013 coupe still had the 2008 headlights while the sedan and coupe non-M3s both got different lights from each other. It was weird.

At $90,500 it's still a deal. My wife knows I have a problem. What's the worse that could happen? Divorce?

For the 2014 (and 2015 if you count the coupe) model year, Cadillac produced the 2nd Gen CTSV alongside the 3rd Gen CTS in lower trims. So, it's not unheard of even very recently.

Steel cage death match?

PXbn.gif

I was thinking good old fashioned drag race.

Since Barstoolman lives his life a quarter mile at a time, and for those 12 and a half seconds or more, he's free.

jbawden and RobC7 better not be granny shifting and not double clutching like they should.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back