Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

As a temporary fix.................

It all worked out. There was a dude on the FB page that worked at a Cadillac dealer in St Louis that said he could get me a good deal on a V if I was interested. Turns out I bought the V (for 15k off!) and he bought my SS from Copart.

He fixed it and drove it down to TX with his girl last March for spring break. I got to drive my car again and get some closure. Gotta love the car community.
B498E371-5069-4102-8B4E-7B076B18595A.jpeg

Love the SS. Owned it twice. Finally sold the 2017 model when BW was announced.

2015 - Some Like It Hot Red (6MT)
2017 - Slipstream Blue (6MT)

Attachments

• P1000119.jpg
    P1000119.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 105
  • DSC00786.jpg
    DSC00786.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 99
Last edited:
My current car is a 2014 SS as you can see from my avatar. It's mostly stock at the moment, has a tune and that's about it. My Plan B if I can't get a 5BW for any of the various reasons is to put a blower on the SS and pretend! LOL!

My current car is a 2014 SS as you can see from my avatar. It's mostly stock at the moment, has a tune and that's about it. My Plan B if I can't get a 5BW for any of the various reasons is to put a blower on the SS and pretend! LOL!
It will wake it up for sure....I was running 13 pounds of boost on mine, E85, and all kind of go fast goodies....

Since it doesn't look like Cadillac will be getting their act together for me to get the car anytime soon, I picked up my first Mopar!

Attachments

• 20220122_114406.jpg
    20220122_114406.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 117
  • 20220122_153654.jpg
    20220122_153654.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 120
I had 2 SS(es), a ‘15 auto and a ‘17 manual. If anyone was on the SS FB page a few years ago, my ‘17 was hit by a FedEx truck in front of my house and totaled. July 2018. The insurance payout was more than I paid for it new because I bought it at 10% off.

That led me to a V3 and here I am today.
That V3 is a nice upgrade over the 17 SS , the only thing missing on the V3 Caddy was a 3rd pedal .

I don't really have a temporary fix lol. I am now sharing the wife's 2.7T CT4 during winter unless there's no salt on the ground. Then I can have the 3 pedal wagon out but its on summer tires, so temps need to be 40+. I also have the Roadster coming back to me in April after it's time in NC getting road & dyno tuned. So it's only going to be rough for a couple more months driving a boring car lol.

Sweet Mopars! Did both of you bail on the Blackwing?
Not yet. Still keeping my order for now. I figured that once BW comes in I can sell the Hellrango without losing any money.
But so far (other than few quality issues) I'm loving it. Also since this is going to be more rare than BW, I might just end up keeping it.

Sweet Mopars! Did both of you bail on the Blackwing?

No still waiting. The Durango Hellcat is actually my wife’s ride. I may end getting something else if I don’t hear anything on the BW by the end of Feb. Been in 1100 since July.

I expanded my list of back ups as well. My name is now on the local dealers list (#5) for a Golf R. Dealer says about 1/2 the people who put down deposits dont follow through with the sale.
Camry is supposed to be here in 2.5 weeks but some red flags on the order. Dealer took my CC for a deposit but never ran the card. If I dont get the Camry will wait for the Golf. Both are temporary until Blackwing arrives, if ever

Last edited:
just so you guys are all aware here has been my timeline.....

Feb 1st- missed the first 250 cut
Feb 1st- signed up on the "waiting list" via Cadillac website
Feb 2nd- went to local Cadillac dealer and got placed on their list (chose to give them a $1000 deposit)
Feb 20th- configured the build with salesman
Feb 21st- build submitted by dealership
Aug 20th- build accepted no TPW given
Sep 10th- TPW set for 9/27
Sep 18th- TPW pushed back to 12/6
Oct 4th- TPW moved back to 10/18
Oct 11th- TPW moved to 11/29
Nov 1st- TPW moved to 11/15
Nov 15th- no movement and no word on build
Dec 7th- First notification via reaching out to Cadillac Concierge car was built 12/6 with EDD 1/2/22
Jan 2nd- no delivery
Jan 10th- car is "on hold" and I have no clue when it'll show up

This is a shit show for every one but your car will get built and arrive.....eventually.
WOW just WOW

Another SS transplanter here. I was able to trade in the SS for 8g less I paid after racking up 105m miles on her. Traded it for my first mopar, a wrangler. It was fun to drive through the snow this morning but I can't wait for the spring rain to clear all the salt and I can finally drive my BW5!

I bought and sold a new GT500 during my time on the wait list for the 5BW (July order). Got rid of the 500 because the Recaros are too damn tight. I’m seriously thinking about buying a ‘20 GT350 and calling it a day until I can get into a new Z06 in a few years (if ever). I really want to row my own gears. My current E39 M5 need a running mate and a rest!

I'm going a bit stir crazy sharing the wife's SUV while I wait for my 4 to be built.

I keep trolling for used Miatas and 86's. Found a '90 Miata for 5k this morning...

I'm stuck daily driving our 2021 Mercedes Sprinter Cargo van until the Blackwing arrives.. Similar gas milage, but nowhere near the fun.

I was TPW last week, but suspect the Tech Bronze wheels are why we remain at 3400 today. =/

Love to see all the SS converts on here!! I had a 2014 and a 2015 SS and I still kick myself for letting the Heron White 2015 go. I am currently at 3400 with a TPW of last week (I'm carbon cursed). I have a 2022 Model S in the garage right now until my BW arrives. I am sure having a Tesla is going get me flamed on this forum, but it's been a great car so far.
IMG_6554.jpeg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners