Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

As a temporary fix.................

That M5 is a sweet ride. To bad the closest dealer to me is 70 miles one way. I know we don’t live in “normal” times anymore. Will BMW dealers negotiate on these upper end cars?
I was able to negotiate $2k off MSRP which I wound up spending on wheel and tire protection so they got it anyway. I had a tough time with random tire problems with my V3 so I thought it would be prudent. There are 2 BMW dealers in my town and the other one wouldn’t negotiate and they didn’t have an allocation.

It took 6 months from order to delivery though I’ve heard of them arriving in 4. I ordered it last July after being tired of waiting 4 months for my BW order to get picked up. You can imagine how I feel at 10 months.

Like someone mentioned above, interior dimensions are pretty much within 1” of each other going either way. The M has a little more headroom. The BW has 1” more legroom in the back. Oh and the Bowers and Wilkins sound system is awesome (to my ears, at least).

speaking of size.... ahem... my heel seems to drag/get caught on the floor especially the clutch. Does anyone else have this issue? I never had this in my shelby. Not sure if my preferred seat position is the issue or what.

Do you have this @Tall Steve ? (kinda assuming your feet size might correlate with your height)

and no, we dont need a hundred size comments to this as im being serious (although i guess i probably deserve it).

:_rock
This is a good question! I have huge size 14 feet and while I don't drag my heel I do rub the brake pedal while shifting so I purchased some driving shoes and now I don't have this problem.. If I try to drive wearing crocs I have all kind of problems...Don't hate on me for having 6 pair of crocs, lol!!

It will result in legislation mandating that all new vehicles be equipped with speed sensors that will make it impossible to speed. And if you try, they'll use the kill switch mandated in the same legislation.. or autopilot you directly to jail.

the future of driving is gonna suck.
The GM global ecu in our car is the start

This is a good question! I have huge size 14 feet and while I don't drag my heel I do rub the brake pedal while shifting so I purchased some driving shoes and now I don't have this problem.. If I try to drive wearing crocs I have all kind of problems...Don't hate on me for having 6 pair of crocs, lol!!
Driving should be your least concern if you're wearing Crocs....:chuckle

Driving should be your least concern if you're wearing Crocs....:chuckle
1644072307931.png

lol

Thanks! It’s Tartufo, the Aragon has the black stripe down the middle of the seat and I didn’t want that.

It’s funny, in my younger days I would have insisted on test driving the car before delivery. They had this one in the showroom when I arrived, I signed for it and drove it out of the showroom. Felt great.

@RupertH that Challenger looks awesome though I would be hesitant to buy a convertible conversion with all that power on tap. It looks sweet, though. I grew up in a Mopar family though so I may be partial.
Congrats great find! That's an M5 Comp right? No ADM? I was looking for one as well but dealers are charging ADM. M5 CS is out of reach for me at $175k

and on that day, the collective community lost one respect point for @Tall Steve

Congrats great find! That's an M5 Comp right? No ADM? I was looking for one as well but dealers are charging ADM. M5 CS is out of reach for me at $175k
Thanks! Yeah it’s a comp. I ordered it and it took about 6 months. I had a chance to buy a CS for 10k over but 160k was a little more than I was willing to pay for my daily sedan.

How... how do you know what that sounds like?

Good question, I always wondered that myself when I first heard/read that saying. But it gets the point across in the most graphical of senses so I’ve always used it to punctuate a conversation where loud sounds are the subject matter. :D

I'm buying a Miata tomorrow! Found a '17 with the Brembo package. Been going absolutely stir crazy not having something to drive.

Gonna get to practicing that heel-toe before the blackwing gets here. Despite driving stick for 15 years I never got around to learning that.

I'm buying a Miata tomorrow! Found a '17 with the Brembo package. Been going absolutely stir crazy not having something to drive.

Gonna get to practicing that heel-toe before the blackwing gets here. Despite driving stick for 15 years I never got around to learning that.
No need really as it has rev match.

Might be a keeper.

My setup will have a 2 seat roadster, a sleeper station wagon, and my blackwing sedan. I fee like bases are covered lol. Having a 2 seat roadster is a nice companion to a more practical car like a sedan.

Its been an interesting 5 weeks. The Camrys production date keeps on getting pushed back so I bailed. Almost finalized the deal to buy a new IS500 V8 Lexus but at the last minute the dealer tried to add $3000 ADM fee so I told him no thanks.
Today I picked up a Genesis G70 in Siberian Ice exterior and black interior with RWD and the 6 cylinder. Wife and I drove to Alabama to pick it up. Paid MSRP, just under $52K and in return dealer offered $1K more for my Jeep trade than any other dealer. Also earned a $500 military rebate. No added on junk fees other than a run of the mill DOC fee and state sales tax. Amazing ride, tons of tech, best stereo of any vehicle I ever owned. It is also equipped with both option packages

Only drove it 180 miles to get it home. Handles WAY better than my 2017 SS and I would say its on par with the SS for speed. This one requires I carry the owners manual with me until I can figure out how to work all the crap and other stuff. I'm at least content until my BW is delivered.

Its been an interesting 5 weeks. The Camrys production date keeps on getting pushed back so I bailed. Almost finalized the deal to buy a new IS500 V8 Lexus but at the last minute the dealer tried to add $3000 ADM fee so I told him no thanks.
Today I picked up a Genesis G70 in Siberian Ice exterior and black interior with RWD and the 6 cylinder. Wife and I drove to Alabama to pick it up. Paid MSRP, just under $52K and in return dealer offered $1K more for my Jeep trade than any other dealer. Also earned a $500 military rebate. No added on junk fees other than a run of the mill DOC fee and state sales tax. Amazing ride, tons of tech, best stereo of any vehicle I ever owned. It is also equipped with both option packages

Only drove it 180 miles to get it home. Handles WAY better than my 2017 SS and I would say its on par with the SS for speed. This one requires I carry the owners manual with me until I can figure out how to work all the crap and other stuff. I'm at least content until my BW is delivered.
Quite frankly, I never understood the interest in a Camry. I think you made out much better here!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back