Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

As a temporary fix.................

I bought and sold a new GT500 during my time on the wait list for the 5BW (July order). Got rid of the 500 because the Recaros are too damn tight. I’m seriously thinking about buying a ‘20 GT350 and calling it a day until I can get into a new Z06 in a few years (if ever). I really want to row my own gears. My current E39 M5 need a running mate and a rest!
Owner of a 2016 GT350 great car but the base seats are also Recaro's with the same aggressive side and lower seat bolsters as in the GT500. I would look at getting the 2020 with option code 88B which are the power, heated and cooled Recaro leather seats, which do have less bolstering

8DB15D1F-3722-4F53-B9B3-0DC2085DEFFE.jpeg
Looks like I’ve reached the finish line.

Owner of a 2016 GT350 great car but the base seats are also Recaro's with the same aggressive side and lower seat bolsters as in the GT500. I would look at getting the 2020 with option code 88B which are the power, heated and cooled Recaro leather seats, which do have less bolstering

I’m looking at a ‘19 with the base seats non Recaro and a ‘20 Heritage Edition base seats as well.

Nice! Comp package and the ceramic brake option too? That’ll cost you a pretty penny.
Thanks! The way I see it, it’s no more than an auto DEF with ADM lol. But yeah, a little more than I hoped to spend but at least I was able to negotiate a little bit off (very little) to make it go down a bit easier.

Should be picking it up by Friday, I’ll post some pics in the delivery thread lol.

View attachment 6790Looks like I’ve reached the finish line.
Super nice! I recently sat in an M4 Coupe and rather liked it. The seats were incredible, and the interior as a whole was quite nice. I'm also not bothered by the front grill, so I guess you can tell I have never owned a BMW as that seems to be a no-no for long time Beamer fans.

Good to see so many ex-SS owners here. I'm sure like me all of you were waiting for a true successor to SS (V8 with 3 paddles). Ss had it's own charm. Great performance and spacious enough for the family. Had Holder/GM gone extra mile for the last year and improved the horrendous MyLink, I would have just kept the car as it was way too much fun confusing people with Holden badges :)

Good to see so many ex-SS owners here. I'm sure like me all of you were waiting for a true successor to SS (V8 with 3 paddles). Ss had it's own charm. Great performance and spacious enough for the family. Had Holder/GM gone extra mile for the last year and improved the horrendous MyLink, I would have just kept the car as it was way too much fun confusing people with Holden badges :)
Agreed. I'm another one although making the mistake of not getting a manual SS helped the conversion too.

Attachments

• 20200918_153316.jpg
    20200918_153316.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 101
Well... don't I feel a little inadequate with my car... I've just been temporarily driving a 2010 CTS sport wagon I bought back in November, lol. I've been doing everything I can just to make my dream of owning a Blackwing happen.

I placed my 5BW order back in September, 3 weeks after my GTO(Full Holden Monaro Conversion) got damaged. I had been going between finding a used manual SS sedan, manual CTS-V2, ZL1 Camaro, C8, or the 5BW. But the need for a usable back seat and a warranty only left the 5BW. When it got obvious I was in for a long wait, I bought the CTS sport wagon(non-V) to do an LS3/Tr6060 swap to hold me over. The week I was going to order the LS3 e-rod crate engine, is when I found out my BW had a build date, so the CTS build was put on an hold/canceled. Now I have the CTS wagon and my '88 Trans Am GTA Notchback(1 of 624 in the US) up for sale in preparation for the delivery of my BW.

20190707_123242.jpg

monaro1.jpg

GTA,
What is your build date? I “ordered” mine around the same time you did and don’t seem any closer today than I did almost 5 months ago.
Build date was 1/12/22, the TPW was 1/10/22. My car is built and I have the VIN, just waiting on shipping now. Also since it does make a difference, I have no carbon fiber add-on options.

GTA,
What is your build date? I “ordered” mine around the same time you did and don’t seem any closer today than I did almost 5 months ago.
I ordered similar to you, maybe I can have some good news too :) It's only 4 months for me, as I ordered end of September.

I took delivery of my “temporary fix” yesterday too. I really wanted a BW but something tells me this may not be so temporary. View attachment 6855View attachment 6856View attachment 6857View attachment 6858
Damn that is gorgeous!! If your Blacking is an auto, I see 0 reason to change. If you went 6MT, that is naturally a different character.

I'll make a confession. Wednesday night, I put down a refundable $1000 deposit on an M4 Competition XDrive. Thursday, I had an allocation, a production #, and the car is supposed to be through production week 11. Full carbon & parking sensors included :) The dealer thinks 4 months is worst case scenario, and hopes to have it closer to 3. Crazy how BMW can build a car in Germany and get it to a US dealer in 3 months when Blackwings are supposedly produced and take months to get delivered.

I till want my Supercharged V8 6MT, and perhaps that in a manual and the AWD M4 are a nice pair. But I will have a nice car this summer.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back