Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

4BW Mileage

DonD

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing
Last time I looked, at 600 miles, mileage averaged 23.2. Lots of short trips, no long trips. Pretty good for a car with its performance capabilities. Don

I tend to run around 19 give or take....mostly around town and on some longer two lane windy roads but with a few hour+ highway trips

Currently 19.6 average with a 70/30 split highway/city with 6MT. Numbers have jumped a bit since I got pulled over for the first time in 12 years last week 🙃

Auto, I assume? I can barely crack 20mpg in my 6MT lol
Yep, 10 speed auto. Very nice transmission. The designers did a fine job, often the only way you know it has shifted is that the rpm drops.

I drove sticks for 35 yrs, wife got tired of them. Have to admit, driving sticks in heavy traffic wasn't fun for me. Don

That's really good! I've got about 850 miles on my stick car, and I'm in the high teens overall. I did a 250 mile round trip on State Routes two weeks ago (max speed 65-70 mph). Even with varying the RPM frequently, I got almost 24 mph on that trip.

My lifetime (~8300 miles, A10) is 20.5 MPG.
I'm at 3300 miles, 2700 miles past the dealer freebie at 680 miles. Starting to plan my next dealer change. My car has the Atlanta Road Race IMSA carbon fiber stuff. Since I have $2800 in GM Credit card bonus, I'll let the dealer do it and I can snack on delicious cookes a female employee bakes for them. Don

I'm at 3300 miles, 2700 miles past the dealer freebie at 680 miles. Starting to plan my next dealer change. My car has the Atlanta Road Race IMSA carbon fiber stuff. Since I have $2800 in GM Credit card bonus, I'll let the dealer do it and I can snack on delicious cookes a female employee bakes for them. Don
My car also has CF1 and CF2.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners