Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

My 5BW has been delivered...Need to sell my Road Atlanta 4BW...my loss, your gain

BadCadiWI23

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT5-V Blackwing, Black Diamond Tricoat, Red Accents, 6sp
My nearly "dream" 5 BW has been delivered to the dealer. Take a look at my ad if you know anyone looking for an AWESOME deal on a limited edition 4BW
IMG_3682b.jpg

Your prize is AMAZING. The automatic 4 is my least desirable variant of the Blackwing cars, but this is really tempting!

No it is not. Hoped I would have more time to sell, but the 5BW got to the dealership really quickly. Build date of 3/5 and it's there already
I know you are getting Black Diamond Tricoat. Congrats on that! I tried, unsuccessfully, to order a BDT to replace my Rift. It is worth it to me. Alas, not gonna happen.

I will happily admire yours every time you post it!

Camargo Cadillac in Montgomery (Cincinnati) Ohio has a new 2024 5BW BDT 6M, listed on their website.

Camargo Cadillac in Montgomery (Cincinnati) Ohio has a new 2024 5BW BDT 6M, listed on their website.
Very similar to mine coming from Cincinnati Cadillac. The one at Camargo is automatic. Mine is 6 speed

@BadCadiWI23, If the weather was nicer, I'd be half tempted to drive from the Columbus area to Cincinnati to just to see it. Never seen a BDT in person. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

My nearly "dream" 5 BW has been delivered to the dealer. Take a look at my ad if you know anyone looking for an AWESOME deal on a limited edition 4BW
Congrats on the new car! That's a good looking ad, nice pics, best of luck.

I presume that the dealer offered you something ridiculous like $25K on trade? Otherwise, you may want to reconsider that option, as it's really difficult (in my experience) selling a almost-new car that is over $50K. It may also be worth trying Carvana and the like, although they likely won't see the value in the packages.

Thank you for posting this Sir. I have the top level semi-aniline seats on my current 5, and I had the mid grade seats when I owned the 4. I am set on keeping the top seats. I guess my must haves are manual, BDT, semi-aniline seats, and PDR. After that I am flexible.

There are some others on Caddy's webpage, I need to look closer and see what may be available.

Thank you for posting this Sir. I have the top level semi-aniline seats on my current 5, and I had the mid grade seats when I owned the 4. I am set on keeping the top seats. I guess my must haves are manual, BDT, semi-aniline seats, and PDR. After that I am flexible.

There are some others on Caddy's webpage, I need to look closer and see what may be available.
That's how I found the one I am buying. Nice to find one only missing a couple non-must-haves

nice car love the white with red accents. bit out of my budget unfortunately I've started a search for lower spec 2022's

That's how I found the one I am buying. Nice to find one only missing a couple non-must-haves
Same for me. Summit White was not my first choice, but the moment I saw it at Camargo Cadillac, I knew I would be driving it home.

No it is not. Hoped I would have more time to sell, but the 5BW got to the dealership really quickly. Build date of 3/5 and it's there already
The one on BAT sold for $68k, and after buyers fees has to be around $71k. I still can't believe yours hasn't sold yet at that price.

If you want to try and sell it here in Nashville and need someone to hold it for you here, I'd be happy to help out as long as you don't check the odometer before dropping it off haha

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back