Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

4BW General Questions Thread

Key And Peele Nfl GIF
Mr Yogurt and myself seem to have had plenty of coffee this morning.

PS: I just explained my joke to the mrs and she was not thrilled. She doesn’t get how cool I am with my internet points and friends…her loss.

PPS: I’ve watched the same YouTube reviews multiple times to get my fix of LF4 sounds.

Mr Yogurt and myself seem to have had plenty of coffee this morning.

PS: I just explained my joke to the mrs and she was not thrilled. She doesn’t get how cool I am with my internet points and friends…her loss.

PPS: I’ve watched the same YouTube reviews multiple times to get my fix of LF4 sounds.
Huge mistake letting Mrs. Zoom in on the locker room antics.

I, too, was once so desperate for positive affirmation that I showed my wife how hilarious I am online. Her response: "Throat Yogurt"? That's disgusting!

Swing...and a miss.
Jimmy Fallon Ew GIF

Huge mistake letting Mrs. Zoom in on the locker room antics.

I, too, was once so desperate for positive affirmation that I showed my wife how hilarious I am online. Her response: "Throat Yogurt"? That's disgusting!

Swing...and a miss.
Jimmy Fallon Ew GIF
So, you're saying that it's been a while?

I've recently noticed my car makes what I can only describe as an "electronic-sounding buzz" under load. If you feather the throttle in 3rd or 4th it's really apparent and sounds like it's coming from the dash area. Anyone else?

I've recently noticed my car makes what I can only describe as an "electronic-sounding buzz" under load. If you feather the throttle in 3rd or 4th it's really apparent and sounds like it's coming from the dash area. Anyone else?
I have a dash buzzing too, the best I can describe the sound is like a geiger counter....sort of a higher-frequency electronic clicking. Does that sound like it?

Can y’all tell me if I’m going insane. Do you hear an annoying buzzy noise under acceleration here. It’s louder in person and I find it very annoying
Edit: When I watch this vid on my laptop I can't really hear it, but on my phone I can

Am I seeing things, or do the headlights show a V pattern on the lens?
pxl_20230301_223509249-jpg.17885

Attachments

• PXL_20230301_223509249.jpg
    PXL_20230301_223509249.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 333
Yes I have this same sound and I find it extremely annoying. Note that I didn't have it when I got the car, but it was also the middle of summer, so temperature might have something to do with it. I've meant to complain to a service department about this and see if there's anything they can do to identify/fix it, but I simply haven't gotten around to it

Yes I have this same sound and I find it extremely annoying. Note that I didn't have it when I got the car, but it was also the middle of summer, so temperature might have something to do with it. I've meant to complain to a service department about this and see if there's anything they can do to identify/fix it, but I simply haven't gotten around to it

Mine is hard to pick up on video (see above) … is that similar to yours? It’s not a very loud sound but its very annoying and kind of kills the vibe if I’m just trying to go for a drive

Mine is hard to pick up on video (see above) … is that similar to yours? It’s not a very loud sound but its very annoying and kind of kills the vibe if I’m just trying to go for a drive
I've noticed that droing as well when the car is around 2500 rpm. It almost sounds like the car is in its loudest mode suddenly at 2500 rpm, while it is actually in its quietest mode then.

Can y’all tell me if I’m going insane. Do you hear an annoying buzzy noise under acceleration here. It’s louder in person and I find it very annoying
Edit: When I watch this vid on my laptop I can't really hear it, but on my phone I can

I finally realize what it sounds like… a freaking fluorescent lightbulb.

someone on FB asked me if the sound was coming from the speakers. Well, I’m still not 100 percent sure of that, but it’s a hell of a lot more noticeable when holding my phone up to the speaker!

I've noticed that droing as well when the car is around 2500 rpm. It almost sounds like the car is in its loudest mode suddenly at 2500 rpm, while it is actually in its quietest mode then.
I haven't paid much attention, but that might be when the exhaust valves open, as that is the same RPM that they open on my Z06.

someone on FB asked me if the sound was coming from the speakers. Well, I’m still not 100 percent sure of that, but it’s a hell of a lot more noticeable when holding my phone up to the speaker!

Tbh I can't really hear anything. Mine sounds like a fast ticking, which ticks faster with the engine speed, but then goes away temporarily when I put in the throttle and the revs fall.

Tbh I can't really hear anything. Mine sounds like a fast ticking, which ticks faster with the engine speed, but then goes away temporarily when I put in the throttle and the revs fall.
Does it sound like a geiger counter? I have to make a video of the sound my car makes.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back