Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V 4BW current miles

Cadillac CT4-V model

How many miles are on your 4BW?

• Total voters

Steelwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4 V Blackwing
Curious how much your 4BW is being driven and how the higher mileage cars are holding up.

I'm around 8.6K miles in about 19 months of ownership. The only problems I've had were a broken HUD button at delivery, intermittent disabling of adaptive cruise (I think the sensor overheats in extended usage on hot days) and one time my rear camera wouldn't display video.

For comparison, my Z06 has 10.5K in five years and has been problem free beyond getting the A8 triple flush.

Right around 11k in the first year, just gas and oil so far…and windshields, going to be on #3 here shortly.

8k miles in 8 months. Only problems are a couple of interior rattles.

Curious how much your 4BW is being driven and how the higher mileage cars are holding up.
I’m at just under 7000 miles. Noticed there is condensation inside my driver’s side tail light. Also part of the plastic dash appears to be flaking up on a corner — just discovered that one this weekend. Not pleased with either - both should be warranty work but what a pain in the rear.

I’m at just under 7000 miles. Noticed there is condensation inside my driver’s side tail light. Also part of the plastic dash appears to be flaking up on a corner — just discovered that one this weekend. Not pleased with either - both should be warranty work but what a pain in the rear.

That’s frustrating. This is the second time I’ve heard issues with tail light condensation. Will have to check mine.

1.2k miles in 4 months of ownership. No issues thus far, other than 2 dents I found a few days ago on passenger front fender (one on top the other lower close to the door). Thankfully, no color damage so I hope PDR can pull them out. Still pretty upset about it! Seems like no matter where I park there is always an @$$hole around...

8k miles in 8 months. Only problems are a couple of interior rattles.
I got mine with 5,6xx miles Jan. 2023. Has 8,6xx miles currently. So 2,700-2,800 miles/year.

I have one rattle coming from the rear that I haven't dug into yet. I solved just about all the other ones. I got in my friend's F90 M5 Comp with 40k miles and it had some rattles. You can't win with any brand lol.

1.2k miles in 4 months of ownership. No issues thus far, other than 2 dents I found a few days ago on passenger front fender (one on top the other lower close to the door). Thankfully, no color damage so I hope PDR can pull them out. Still pretty upset about it! Seems like no matter where I park there is always an @$$hole around...

Does your car have PPF on it? If so, please let us no how the repair came out. Did they remove the film or where they successful at removing the dents without removing it?

@BW56M yes, car has PPF. I am hoping the shop can address the dents from behind the fender which could save the PPF job. If PPF needs to be removed I will probably not bother doing anything. After getting over the initial upset, dents are hardly noticeable.

I had my driver side taillamp replaced under warranty for this as well -- they also called me back to replace something underneath it afterwards

Owned it new since September last year. Now just went over 10k miles, lol. Enjoyed it every single mile.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back