Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Vehicle Transport for CT5-V BW

I picked up the BW myself this morning. All tucked in for the night in the garage!

Attachments

• IMG_2183.jpeg
    IMG_2183.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2182.jpeg
    IMG_2182.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2180.jpeg
    IMG_2180.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2177.jpeg
    IMG_2177.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2176.jpeg
    IMG_2176.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2174.jpeg
    IMG_2174.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 50
Congratulations. Love that color! It's a looker! 👀

Congrats, I'm glad it all worked out OK!

I also had my BW delivered, it was a PITA. It always is (car shipping) annoying for one reason or another.

When I bought my C6 Corvette last year, it was on the original (2008) tires, so I had it shipped from PA to here (NC) because I wasn't driving 8 hours on rock-hard 16 year-old tires. The first truck driver that came to get it took one look and asked my salesman to put it on the trailer for him, as he couldn't drive a manual. The salesman called me, told me about it, and I said "tell him to go away" and I found another shipper. Morons.

Very nice, love the color! And good decision just to go get it yourself!

Congrats, I'm glad it all worked out OK!

I also had my BW delivered, it was a PITA. It always is (car shipping) annoying for one reason or another.

When I bought my C6 Corvette last year, it was on the original (2008) tires, so I had it shipped from PA to here (NC) because I wasn't driving 8 hours on rock-hard 16 year-old tires. The first truck driver that came to get it took one look and asked my salesman to put it on the trailer for him, as he couldn't drive a manual. The salesman called me, told me about it, and I said "tell him to go away" and I found another shipper. Morons.
Well at least no chance with that guy that he would stop on the way unload your car and drive it around...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back