Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

5BW daily driver

Ok so here are pics with the car seat. I didn't move the seat at all. This is how my passengers sit and have plenty of room.

k7bRncO.png

gbuGzl9.png

On a side note, I highly recommend the weathertech car seat protector. It'll help with hot spots on the leather by distributing the weight a little better.

Drove 1400 miles from Texas to California and this was my average after a couple of fill-ups. Set the cruise control at 80 and just killed the miles. I love it.
I didn't realize that it was all downhill from Texas to California😉

... and I had to do a double take on the green cruise control icon... because I'd never seen that before🤣

Ok so here are pics with the car seat. I didn't move the seat at all. This is how my passengers sit and have plenty of room.

k7bRncO.png

gbuGzl9.png

On a side note, I highly recommend the weathertech car seat protector. It'll help with hot spots on the leather by distributing the weight a little better.
I think you meant this for my thread but I saw it here anyway. Looks like it fits really easily! You could probably fit one behind you too

I wouldn't pick the 5BW as my endurance race weapon, that 16.5 tank at 3mpg track average doesn't yield much range. I took this after lunch when the tech filled my tank after some hot laps on day two at SM.
20240222_095850.jpg

I wouldn't pick the 5BW as my endurance race weapon, that 16.5 tank at 3mpg track average doesn't yield much range. I took this after lunch when the tech filled my tank after some hot laps on day two at SM. View attachment 24520
I have learned to take my lunch break at the nearest gas station on track days. :)

I kinda DD my '23. I travel ALOT for work. Picked her up in Albany, NY in Jan '23 & have since put 23k miles on her. (I also have a C8 that I got brand new in Sept '22 & have 24k on that.) Mostly highways & back country roads in the sandhills area of North Carolina with very little traffic. The 5BW is an absolute joy in all conditions except heavy rain bc of the stock tires -- Michelin Pilot Sport 4S. (They don't evacuate water very well.) When people ask me about gas mileage & the price of gas, my response usually is -- If you're worried about that, you shouldn't drive this car. Even after putting 23k miles on this vehicle, it isn't the distance traveled but the journey that got me there. She puts a smile on my face every time I push her (hard).

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back