Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 CT5-V Blackwing Collectors Series

Daijoubu

Seasoned Member
The first and only place I have seen anything about ANOTHER collectors series for the BW is this Barrett-Jackson Auction.

The 2023 CT5-V Blacwkings VIN will be 91 for Auto, and 96 for Manual. There will be only 120 collectors series for the 120 years of Cadillac 1902-2022, but that is actually 121 years inclusive, so maybe there will be 121. I guess Cadillac is going down the road of Corvette when it comes to "special" editions.

Maybe it will have "Bold New Graphics"
The 2023 Cadillac V-Net Goat Rodeo Edition will

v-net-goat-rodeo.jpg

:chuckle

This means it's certain there will never be any factory exterior Blackwing badges. They're too busy coming up with the next money grab to worry about things like that.

Considering there isn't any unique paint, colour schemes or even carbon fiber I can't see a few plaques being worth whatever they're going to charge.

Unless they charge $500 bucks, then I'd do it.

and yet another Collector Series Edition....... Wonder how many special editions they can make before the "Farewell Collector Series" comes out

I just bought a bag of fast setting "limited edition" concrete from Home Depot today, I kid you not.
View attachment 8122
Whatever you do, do NOT USE IT!!! Store it in your garage, dust it off every few weeks, keep it covered, take it to the local Home Depot parking lot to show it off on Saturdays (only if the weather is nice). Make a little foam board display giving all the stats of this (definitely 1 of 1) amazing bag of concrete. Then, after about 20 years, you should be able to get at least $0.35 more for this bag at auction since it's a "limited edition." Is there a registry for these bags somewhere?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back