Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 CT5-V Blackwing Collectors Series

Whatever you do, do NOT USE IT!!! Store it in your garage, dust it off every few weeks, keep it covered, take it to the local Home Depot parking lot to show it off on Saturdays (only if the weather is nice). Make a little foam board display giving all the stats of this (definitely 1 of 1) amazing bag of concrete. Then, after about 20 years, you should be able to get at least $0.35 more for this bag at auction since it's a "limited edition." Is there a registry for these bags somewhere?
You forgot about not making love to your wife to save her for the next guy too, ha ha.... Some of us don't have to drive our BW's daily to enjoy them............ I hate this stupid argument.... Makes me want to climb a clock tower......... Ok, ok, I will come down off the ledge now........

You forgot about not making love to your wife to save her for the next guy too, ha ha.... Some of us don't have to drive our BW's daily to enjoy them............ I hate this stupid argument.... Makes me want to climb a clock tower......... Ok, ok, I will come down off the ledge now........
I actually DGAF what anyone does with their car. Buy a brand new C8 Z06 and send it to the crusher for all I care, ha. Just had to go over all the cliches about "limited edition, 1 of 1, rare, never driven" cars.

Tall Steve after he climbs the clock tower...
docbrown_tapinto.gif

Is that your 4 or your 5?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop