Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

I'm "OFFICIALLY" getting a CT4-V Blackwing as of today

I too wouldn't do double tax but if it'll be shipped I think that's the way around it.

Hopefully it all works out, we need more Blackwings in these Texas streets :beer

I mean, I won't buy it if it's double taxed. But my guy sent me a quote and said "please note this doesn't include tax because we don't collect the TX sales tax." And there was no Cali tax on it, so... I'll confirm tomorrow.

And yeah! I've had my eye out for Blackwings for the past 4-5 months here in Austin and I haven't seen a single one!!!

I think I saw a 5BW today when I was in Cypress, they were going pretty slow so I couldn't hear any exhaust sounds. If it wasn't a Blackwing it was at least a V-Series which I wouldn't mind having either lol

What do you mean by that? I mean, I know I will have to pay TX the sales tax. Is there something else?
No, if you pick up your car in California you will pay California state income tax ,,fact. I had a car transported to yuma to beat the tax a few years back. so be careful.

To those who were concerned, and I appreciate the concern, official response from the dealership:

You will not have to pay CA tax unless you pick it up in person and drive away with it. The rule here is if we ship it out of state with a transport company that provides a bill of lading we don't collect tax.

Bumping my old thread, I just got a text from a shipping company that my car will arrive to me tomorrow (coming from the dealership in Cali)... the dealership never had let me know it was on the way. LOL. I will take the pleasant surprise!!!!

BEST DAY EVER

IMG_2853.jpg
IMG_2855.jpg
DSC_0094(1)-2.jpg

Congratulations from a fellow Austinite.

I highly recommend Sean at Taurus auto detailing if you plan any tint, paint correction, ppf, or ceramic coating!

Congratulations from a fellow Austinite.

I highly recommend Sean at Taurus auto detailing if you plan any tint, paint correction, ppf, or ceramic coating!

I have an appointment scheduled with him for Thursday!! I live right around the corner from his shop.

I have an appointment scheduled with him for Thursday!! I live right around the corner from his shop.

Used him before?
He’s got my ct4bw there now, just doing some finishing touches (vinyl highlights)

Used him before?
He’s got my ct4bw there now, just doing some finishing touches (vinyl highlights)

Yours must be the black with bronze wheels :) I was checking it out when I stopped by yesterday. And nope, this will be my first time! I saw he's got great reviews online, and I like to support local businesses rather than the bigger chains.

Yes, that’s mine !..
I’ve been using Sean for years , numerous vehicles .. you won’t be disappointed!

My car is black, so adding a few pops of color (red) based upon what others on Blackwing FB group had done.

(( These are not my car, but inspiration photos taken from Blackwing FB.. ))
...or maybe inspired by the original Batmobile...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back