Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I think I may have a problem! 😂
Some of my stuff I’m blind tasting. U think BW is tough to get, anything own my Buffalo trace is bonkers.

Attachments

• 76DD8085-2920-4186-8BDC-77F73B30653E.jpeg
    76DD8085-2920-4186-8BDC-77F73B30653E.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 54
So apparently my dealer was accurate in his "Exodus of blackwings" claim. My EDD was 2/16

Look at the truck full that just showed up to Delaware Cadillac unannounced 3 weeks early!! 9BWs fresh off the truck. (mine is the Rift/Bronze 4BW)

Things are moving this month gents and degerates.

Edit: @Rob CDJZN6 can be removed from the tracker! Picking her up Saturday! 😁
Congratulations!

So apparently my dealer was accurate in his "Exodus of blackwings" claim. My EDD was 2/16

Look at the truck full that just showed up to Delaware Cadillac unannounced 3 weeks early!! 9BWs fresh off the truck. (mine is the Rift/Bronze 4BW)

Awesomeness!!! Congratulations 🎊

Congratulations!

I'm such a n idiot. I had every intention of taking some pics this morning but once we started doing business I guess I forgot all about it. I only have the pics the salesman sent me which aren't very good. That and the pic where it's partially shown on the carrier. I'll take some on Friday when they deliver it and post them.
Congratulations!

Visited my "Beauty" and the "Beast" for a day. Took them for a New Years engine warmup. I look up in the sky and see a bunch of contrails and saw 7.....B-52 bombers on their way to someplace. Later heard it was a Louisiana unit conducting "training". This mornings beautiful sunrise over Montauk Beach before the nasty storm arrived , later.

Attachments

• 20230124_162645.jpg
    20230124_162645.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 75
  • 20230124_162814 (1).jpg
    20230124_162814 (1).jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 73
  • 20230125_065739.jpg
    20230125_065739.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 80
Elijah Craig Barrel Proof are fantastic and usually more readily available!
Start a Blackwings & Bourbons thread! We have Blackwings and Watches going strong. I have been contemplating Blackwings and Guns, but am afraid to melt the place down 😉

arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

In fact, this past weekend at Spring Mountain, I fully intended to choose a car with a different color than what I own (Rift). But when I saw this magnificent 44, my heart just sank!

20230120_103908.jpg

Start a Blackwings & Bourbons thread! We have Blackwings and Watches going strong. I have been contemplating Blackwings and Guns, but am afraid to melt the place down 😉

Booze thread created. Guns get contentious and people randomly start anonymously reporting that shit. I usually stick to gun posts in the Truck forums/FB groups where you're usually safe lol

What about a Garage thread? My favorite thread on FB is hte "Middle Class Garage Goals". It's a paradody page where dudes will post their 15 car garages with their helicopter in the hangar next door.

Guns get contentious and people randomly start anonymously reporting that shit. I usually stick to gun posts in the Truck forums/FB groups where you're usually safe lol
Like I wrote, I contemplated it, but I would not do it. Not worth my trouble.

Booze thread created. Guns get contentious and people randomly start anonymously reporting that shit. I usually stick to gun posts in the Truck forums/FB groups where you're usually safe lol

What about a Garage thread? My favorite thread on FB is hte "Middle Class Garage Goals". It's a paradody page where dudes will post their 15 car garages with their helicopter in the hangar next door.
Garage thread would be cool. I have stolen some of the really cool ideas I have seen in other people's garages.

Elijah Craig Barrel Proof are fantastic and usually more readily available!
Yes, especially in NY. Unfortunately, Weller and PVW are largely untouchable here unless you don't care about paying 5x to 10x more than those bottles are actually worth. So they are relegated to trophy's behind glass at the liquor stores. Sad really.

Yes, especially in NY. Unfortunately, Weller and PVW are largely untouchable here unless you don't care about paying 5x to 10x more than those bottles are actually worth. So they are relegated to trophy's behind glass at the liquor stores. Sad really.
It definitely pays to establish relationships with store owners or managers. I have paid a few bucks over retail but I would never pay secondary! Oh and I normally open bottles right away! Doesn't do many good sitting on a shelf! 😂

I don't drink very much alcohol. Maybe in my recent retirement, I should learn . I do have some watches. I'm not into $50,000 Rolex's, but I do have a few inexpensive Invicta's that look fine and keep time the same as a Rolex. I was taught by my Dad......"Wear the watch, don't let the watch wear you". I'd rather spend my money on a Blackwing (and did). I love my G-Shocks too.

Attachments

• 20221213_221045.jpg
    20221213_221045.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
Finally got to take some better pictures today. Sad to see it sitting outside but I guess it's no worse than the last four months it sat in Lansing. 😂
Dealer is going to flatbed it to my residence about twenty miles away as a courtesy on Monday.

Attachments

• 20230127_145353.jpg
    20230127_145353.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 80
  • 20230127_145428.jpg
    20230127_145428.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 76
  • 20230127_145403.jpg
    20230127_145403.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 75
  • 20230127_144137.jpg
    20230127_144137.jpg