Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I take home the goat tomorrow afternoon

I've only been on the forum about a month but I am emotionally invested in several of you raucous ridiculous goat herders and your cars.

So much so, upon reading this I literally jumped for joy and cheered for you @ZoomieZoom55 😂 my girlfriend was very confused.

Hope it's worth the wait! It looks amazing! 🔥 Congrats!

It is with the greatest joy and humility that I please request @Rob to remove me from the tracker of lost souls.

I take home the goat tomorrow afternoon.

I will provide accompanying entertainment and holiday cheer later this weekend.

Good thanks and spirit to all!

—Zoomie Kringle
Congratulations!

I've only been on the forum about a month but I am emotionally invested in several of you raucous ridiculous goat herders and your cars.

So much so, upon reading this I literally jumped for joy and cheered for you @ZoomieZoom55 😂 my girlfriend was very confused.

Hope it's worth the wait! It looks amazing! 🔥 Congrats!
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

It is with the greatest joy and humility that I please request @Rob to remove me from the tracker of lost souls.

I take home the goat tomorrow afternoon.

I will provide accompanying entertainment and holiday cheer later this weekend.

Good thanks and spirit to all!

—Zoomie Kringle
Aye we got our goats the same day!!! Congrats zoomie!

Here is the car! Crazy that I jumped on this CT5 blackwing on Wed and now could be on a transport for delivery by end of next week after paperwork and wire. Mind is blown! I mean what is all this nonsense of waiting months and years. 😂 I truely got lucky and mostly it has everything I wanted. Was thinking electric blue with bronze but black does look mean.
03205C12-7087-42A1-9FE2-187211FE13BA.jpeg

Here is the car! Crazy that I jumped on this CT5 blackwing on Wed and now could be on a transport for delivery by end of next week after paperwork and wire. Mind is blown! I mean what is all this nonsense of waiting months and years. 😂 I truely got lucky and mostly it has everything I wanted. Was thinking electric blue with bronze but black does look mean. View attachment 14745
Congratulations!

The wait is killing me….

Heading to dealer at 1pm EST.

Get Some Fast And Furious GIF by Regal

Preview footage of me on the way to get milk and diapers from Wegmans.
Picking mine up right now!!

Attachments

• 6E13A4AB-0525-4661-B4E5-B39351AA721E.jpeg
    6E13A4AB-0525-4661-B4E5-B39351AA721E.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 75
  • 1C418D17-A618-4C27-A059-65EAF7B12CC7.jpeg
    1C418D17-A618-4C27-A059-65EAF7B12CC7.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 77
Congratulations to all the herders who took delivery of their kids this week. And my deepest encouragement to those still in the rodeo. It is written;

" A friend loveth at all times, but a Brother is born of adversity..."

While some of you lot are so incredibly strange, I should not think our circles would ever have overlapped in friendship, having endured the crucible of the goat rodeo together, I am glad to call you Brothers.

Happy Thanksgiving and clear roads to you all!

I decided to take a lesson from my friend Zoomie and stir things up a bit! I called my salesman this morning and learned some information. First off, my car was built on September 14th and has been at 4D00 since with EDD MP. I found out that on November 6th it was moved to 4000 status and was wrapped and bayed for shipping. The following day though it was placed back on hold for some unknown reason. All of this appears to jive with the information Zoomie recently provided. At any rate I now know the name of the shipper assigned and I was given assurance that the dealership will step up and try to figure out what is going on with this car. I of course will reach out to the shipper myself. Fingers crossed 🤞

I decided to take a lesson from my friend Zoomie and stir things up a bit! I called my salesman this morning and learned some information. First off, my car was built on September 14th and has been at 4D00 since with EDD MP. I found out that on November 6th it was moved to 4000 status and was wrapped and bayed for shipping. The following day though it was placed back on hold for some unknown reason. All of this appears to jive with the information Zoomie recently provided. At any rate I now know the name of the shipper assigned and I was given assurance that the dealership will step up and try to figure out what is going on with this car. I of course will reach out to the shipper myself. Fingers crossed 🤞

I tried that on Nov 19 after Zoomie’s update (I’ve been sending him some info from our tracker and thread) and all I got back was “yeah it’s been tough getting any answers.” Car’s been built and waiting for 2 months. Hoping to get it or at least an EDD sometime soon! Seems like most cars are moving to the east? Can’t recall anyone in the Midwest like myself or west of MI getting one delivered recently.

But...but...whose misery am I going to delight in now? :cry:

I'm your huckleberry:

I now have the oldest 4BW with a VIN in the tracker.

Built 08/15. Still sitting. Today was my EDD - before it went back to DELAYED.

At least I am still in Bayed status. Silver linings, amirite?

I traded in my WRX STI in July, when I got a production date. That event broke my 39-year streak of owning at least one manual transmission car. It sucked a little bit, but it was the right time to do it.

I does give me little bit of lift when I see people getting their cars. Especially Zoomie, LOL.

I'm your huckleberry:

Built 08/15. Still sitting. Today was my EDD - before it went back to DELAYED.

At least I am still in Bayed status. Silver linings, amirite?

I traded in my WRX STI in July, when I got a production date. That event broke my 39-year streak of owning at least one manual transmission car. It sucked a little bit, but it was the right time to do it.

I does give me little bit of lift when I see people getting their cars. Especially Zoomie, LOL.
Yeah I thought I had it bad! You've been in it a month longer than I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop