Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Finally, I feel like I've gotten the full experience! Six (6) EDDs have come and gone; back to Delayed status now! Maybe it will be in time for my February Birthday - Vin #27 on my 27th!?!

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Thanks again Rob for all you do!
Agreed. I was not in the rodeo very long. Checked for updates almost every day. Thanks Rob! My perspective was if it happens then it happens. However, that did not stop me from seeking updates every time I could. I'm sure my dealer is happy to be rid of me.

Just curious... it seems the ct4 is taking much longer to deliver than the ct5 from what I am seeing. Do you agree? If so, any specific reason? Or are ct5 buyers just working within constraints.

Window tint was included with my purchase. I took the orange wing back to the dealer for tint earlier this week. This 5BW was in the bay next to mine. That white looks really sharp with the black/gray interior. Too light for me but very nice especially with the red accents.

Attachments

• 20221116_130751_resized.jpg
    20221116_130751_resized.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 69
Finally, I feel like I've gotten the full experience! Six (6) EDDs have come and gone; back to Delayed status now! Maybe it will be in time for my February Birthday - Vin #27 on my 27th!?!

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC
Wow, took a closer look at your journey. That's a tough one. Hoping you get some good news soon.

Yes it does! I try to live full throttle and choke the crap out of life!
Have to take the couple hour ride down here in the wing sometime. I'll give you a ride in my Taxi (RatJet's sister) Nothing like bugs in your teeth and having your sunglasses ripped off your face at 72-75 to get your kid smile on....

Attachments

• 20221016_123052_resized.jpg
    20221016_123052_resized.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 59
My time has finally come. My dealer called last night to tell me my 22 BW has arrived. 13 months on this rodeo so I sure hope it's worth it. Also, if you're waiting on a 23 ct5 Black Raven A/T with bronze wheels from Andrews in Brentwood, TN, it was delivered yesterday as well.

@Rob - you can remove me from the tracking!
Nice, I am at 12months currently? I got time!

Have to take the couple hour ride down here in the wing sometime. I'll give you a ride in my Taxi (RatJet's sister) Nothing like bugs in your teeth and having your sunglasses ripped off your face at 72-75 to get your kid smile on....
Sounds like fun! My boss has a lot of boats and I always enjoy going out on them.... I have attached an old pic of my now 22 yr old son driving one of his toys.. I've owned 3 Ski Nautiques over the years and always loved being on the water...

Attachments

• IMG_0424.jpg
    IMG_0424.jpg
    459.8 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCF00140.JPG
    DSCF00140.JPG
    368.9 KB · Views: 55
  • np7.jpg
    np7.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 53
Status
Not open for further replies.