Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Thank you bastards both.

I didn't take out any loan yet gratefully; just wanted to begin process.

I think my alumni credit union has decent enough rates.

Just nursing myself back to health after being raw-dogged by the goat rodeo.

I'm averaging my competing information and settling on 11/14 as reasonable expectation.

Famous last words, I know.

--Dr. Zoomie "Goat-Cuckled" Zoom

Episode 4 Starz GIF by Heels
Cheer up Dr Zoomie. We're pullin' for ya' ! (and all the other in limbo peeps)

When I first went to my credit union, the rate was 2.85%. In the eight months that it took to actually take delivery, the rate went up to 3.10% (72months). Now, I see the rates have gone up a minimum of 1.5% since mid year and still rising. Between rates increasing and the MSRP increasing on the BW's, people are taking a hit.

Looking at the tracker, there are a group of us with CT4 manuals stuck at “MP” EDD status while serial numbers both below and above us have actual delivery dates. Cars with serial numbers 46003 thru 460042 and cars 460138 thru 46219 have dates (all but one). Those of us with serials 460075 thru 460112 are all at “MP”. Does this likely mean our produced but incomplete cars are stuck in the middle of a parking lot with an unknown exit date while those coming off the line are getting shipped? Can any salty members shed some light if they experienced this with the 2022s? Thx

Looking at the tracker, there are a group of us with CT4 manuals stuck at “MP” EDD status while serial numbers both below and above us have actual delivery dates. Cars with serial numbers 46003 thru 460042 and cars 460138 thru 46219 have dates (all but one). Those of us with serials 460075 thru 460112 are all at “MP”. Does this likely mean our produced but incomplete cars are stuck in the middle of a parking lot with an unknown exit date while those coming off the line are getting shipped? Can any salty members shed some light if they experienced this with the 2022s? Thx
In short, yes. The same thing happened in July/August with 2022s. There was a period of time when every car added to the tracker went MP status. Cars with VINs before and VINs after were shipping, but the MPs took a few extra weeks to move.

Got a call from dealer last night that my car is here :happyanim:

Just waiting for PDI to get done, have already called in sick and just watching my phone.
Alright which one of you cursed me.

Picked up car and started driving home. Threw up all kind of warnings and lost power steering. Now waiting to see what happens. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Attachments

• A3B49548-9726-4D67-8753-0CCFE3EE69F4.jpeg
    A3B49548-9726-4D67-8753-0CCFE3EE69F4.jpeg
    340.5 KB · Views: 83
Well, I found out from my Dealership today that my vehicle is just waiting on Bagging/Shipping Material. You gotta be kidding me. Delay my EDD because of some darn plastic wrap.

Well, I found out from my Dealership today that my vehicle is just waiting on Bagging/Shipping Material. You gotta be kidding me. Delay my EDD because of some darn plastic wrap.
Me too! And just for the 50-60 mile trek down I-96 from the plant :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!