Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
If you were only so powerful, you would be even more popular than you are now. :)
I can delete that order tracking database in 2 seconds.... 🤣

Oh Snap GIF by Chicken Licken SA

Congrats.......did you pay any ADM? I talked to them 6 months (?) ago. They had an almost perfect Rift in stock. First words out of the guys mouth was about their $30K ADM. I passed.
I confess that I did pay $10k over sticker price. Not proud of that, but it sure did speed things up for me. With the $7k price increase on the '23, which I believe is the same car, didn't really feel too bad about it. Drives like a dream...

With my C7 Z06, the oil needed to be changed after the initial 500 mile break in period. I guess things have changed in the last couple of years...
Doing my first service this Thursday at 900 miles plus/minus. Ck the stick and the level is good and the oil smells fine. However, gotta do it now. On the road for Labor Day holiday next week with the wifey and I'm pilling some extra 900 miles or so on the bird!

I confess that I did pay $10k over sticker price. Not proud of that, but it sure did speed things up for me. With the $7k price increase on the '23, which I believe is the same car, didn't really feel too bad about it. Drives like a dream...
Honestly, i think you made out of that one pretty well. I had an allocation and would have had a 2022 myself, but timing was early so i told the dealer to kick me back to the end. That ended up being a $7k mistake...

Honestly, i think you made out of that one pretty well. I had an allocation and would have had a 2022 myself, but timing was early so i told the dealer to kick me back to the end. That ended up being a $7k mistake...
Getting calls still from old leads that don't know I have mine and they all consistently are saying plus 30K ADM for the 23's.... So, that said I'm not sure if thats good or bad just yet. It's worth what someone will pay, that equation does not always factor in "pockets or stupidity". I happy with my buy. That's the feeling I was chasing.

Can you add my order to the updates? I messed up the number before. The correct one is BXJD40. Also, where do I check to see it’s progress?

Can you add my order to the updates? I messed up the number before. The correct one is BXJD40. Also, where do I check to see it’s progress?
At the top of this thread, regardless of what page number you are on, you will see a post from Rob. It will say "Blackwing Order Tracking System" in red bold text. Click that (or my hyperlink) and scroll down. Find your username and associated order. Done. Rob graciously updates every few days or so - typically once at the beginning and once at the end of the week.

At the top of this thread, regardless of what page number you are on, you will see a post from Rob. It will say "Blackwing Order Tracking System" in red bold text. Click that (or my hyperlink) and scroll down. Find your username and associated order. Done. Rob graciously updates every few days or so - typically once at the beginning and once at the end of the week.
Sometimes, if you're really nice, Rob will also read you bedtime stories and sooth you to sleep. You just have to politely say his name in the bathroom mirror three times just as the clock strikes midnight. He has a very, very gentle baritone...

Mtv Love GIF by The Charlotte Show

Sometimes, if you're really nice, Rob will also read you bedtime stories and sooth you to sleep. You just have to politely say his name in the bathroom mirror three times just as the clock strikes midnight. He has a very, very gentle baritone...

Mtv Love GIF by The Charlotte Show
And don't forget to click your heels three times too 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace