Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
@Rob -- Thanks for checking this for me.
  • Order Number - BTXSN4
  • Build Date - 7/26/2022
  • VIN - 1G6DY5R62P0860008
  • My dealer (Albany, NY) states estimated delivery date = 9/26
Is there a reason why the EDD is 2 months after the reported Build Date?

Thanks again for doing this!

• Order Number - BTXSN4
  • Build Date - 7/26/2022

Because it is a total guess.

I know here in the rodeo EDD's are the same value as " qpwoeir "
in other words they mean absolutely nothing....... but would you care to hazard a guess on the 5 showing 4300 ( immediate delivery) status but with an EDD of 10/9? How does that even happen?
At 4300, history would suggest that you are about 2-4 weeks from delivery.

• Order Number - BTXSN4
  • Build Date - 7/26/2022

If your dealer is tracking the car for you, then why do I need to track it too? The information between us really isn't going to be any different.

If your dealer is tracking the car for you, then why do I need to track it too? The information between us really isn't going to be any different.
Beyond the information I provided, my dealer has not provided me with any further updates.

Ahh.... so basically just before Not‐evber right in the middle of When-ember...
Precisely. When you see your status change off of 4300, that's when you should reach out to Accelerated. If you see 4200, start packing your bags...you're less than a week out.

• Order Number - BTXSN4
  • Build Date - 7/26/2022

Because he likes you and saving you from depression when your car gets build and does not ship for months. You'll be prepared 🤣

Rob, provided me with better information and access to information than my dealer ever did. I posted before , that a friend of mine ordered his 5BW one month before me (Sept 22) and the dealership told him it was coming. He never followed up with anything, saying ...."I'll be surprised when it arrives". BOY....was he surprised when they told him that his car was NEVER even built ! Now he is doing it all over again for a MY2023 5BW and will have to pay almost 10K more ! Whenever I run into him while driving my car, he asks me to please leave. I guess he has PTSD from the experience.

Rob, provided me with better information and access to information than my dealer ever did. I posted before , that a friend of mine ordered his 5BW one month before me (Sept 22) and the dealership told him it was coming. He never followed up with anything, saying ...."I'll be surprised when it arrives". BOY....was he surprised when they told him that his car was NEVER even built ! Now he is doing it all over again for a MY2023 5BW and will have to pay almost 10K more ! Whenever I run into him while driving my car, he asks me to please leave. I guess he has PTSD from the experience.
With a different dealership I’d hope.

Picked it up yesterday!!! Excellent experience dealing with the guys at Cadillac of Jackson (Mississippi). One of the only dealers I could find that had a stock order just the way I wanted it. Found it "In Transit" on the 2nd of August and picked it up yesterday. That Shadow Metallic is awesome (should be called Shadow Blue Metallic). Not a bad turn around...
Pick it up.jpg

Picked it up yesterday!!! Excellent experience dealing with the guys at Cadillac of Jackson (Mississippi). One of the only dealers I could find that had a stock order just the way I wanted it. Found it "In Transit" on the 2nd of August and picked it up yesterday. That Shadow Metallic is awesome (should be called Shadow Blue Metallic). Not a bad turn around...View attachment 12248
Great luck! Keep it out of the flood waters. :)

Never understood that excuse. I live in Houston and drove my SS to downtown everyday for years.

If you are not getting a manual, there is no reason to get a CT5. Plenty of better cars available if you just want to drive like a granny 😝😝
Drive like a granny, now that's funny! The autos are faster than the manuals. I guess you are actually saying that you drive slower that a granny. Nothin wrong with that...

Picked it up yesterday!!! Excellent experience dealing with the guys at Cadillac of Jackson (Mississippi). One of the only dealers I could find that had a stock order just the way I wanted it. Found it "In Transit" on the 2nd of August and picked it up yesterday. That Shadow Metallic is awesome (should be called Shadow Blue Metallic). Not a bad turn around...View attachment 12248
Congratulations!

Congrats.......did you pay any ADM? I talked to them 6 months (?) ago. They had an almost perfect Rift in stock. First words out of the guys mouth was about their $30K ADM. I passed.

Every new car I’ve ever bought got it’s first change at 1000 or less. No chances on any debris floating around.
x2000000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!