Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
086-398 here. Built in February, stuck in the goat pen for nearly 6 months and delivered on 8/2 to the rail yard south of Philly. My dealer (Armen) drove down and got her! Unfortunately, 8/2 was the day we moved to Florida. Armen was great, we did the paperwork remotely, had her shipped and she arrived today!

Attachments

• VID_37820106_052629_330.mp4
    5 MB
  • 83882.jpeg
    83882.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 87
  • 83883.jpeg
    83883.jpeg
    1,019 KB · Views: 89
  • 83884.jpeg
    83884.jpeg
    864.3 KB · Views: 86
086-398 here. Built in February, stuck in the goat pen for nearly 6 months and delivered on 8/2 to the rail yard south of Philly. My dealer (Armen) drove down and got her! Unfortunately, 8/2 was the day we moved to Florida. Armen was great, we did the paperwork remotely, had her shipped and she arrived today!
Congratulations!

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

I know it's Corvette specific, but it does give a little insight into some of the goat pen activities before they let the kids out of the nursery. Of course it speaks to none of the "build shy" issues for those missing parts. But hey it's something to do while ww wait.

Looks like all the 23my 4BW's are now 4D00, I wonder if there is a hold till date before they will release and deliver the 23's. Anyone know, typicly, when the next GM model year cars start to arrive at the dealers. I'm suspecting mid Sep.

Looks like all the 23my 4BW's are now 4D00, I wonder if there is a hold till date before they will release and deliver the 23's. Anyone know, typicly, when the next GM model year cars start to arrive at the dealers. I'm suspecting mid Sep.

What makes you say that, most of us 4 23s are holding steady at 3800. Seems like 5s go from production immediately to MP...

I think mine moved from 3800 to 4D00 earlier this week, my TPW was 7/25. I'm hoping for October at this point but maybe that's too optimistic.

I don't know why can't Cadillac get their act together. My brother's C8 was built two weeks ago and he took delivery of it today and here I am two months after the car being built still have no idea where the car is.
Even worse is the support from Cadillac. Reached out to them on Twitter via pm and got a reply back that they can see in the system that vehicle is built but don't have a way to find out what it is waiting on or a way to escalate to someone who would know. 🤬🤬🤬

I know that we have few Cadillac employees here, don't they provide feedback to the company on how pathetic their customer service is? If it wasn't for Blackwing, I won't give a single dime to this company anymore. It is just frustrating.

Last edited:
Congrats!!

I don't know why can't Cadillac get their act together. My brother's C8 was built two weeks ago and he took delivery of it today and here I am two months after the car being built still have no idea where the car is.
Even worse is the support from Cadillac. Reached out to them on Twitter via pm and got a reply back that they can see in the system that vehicle is built but don't have a way to find out what it is waiting on or a way to escalate to someone who would know. 🤬🤬🤬

I know that we have few Cadillac employees here, don't they provide feedback to the company on how pathetic their customer service is? If it wasn't for Blackwing, I won't give a single dime to this company anymore. It is just frustrating.
I completely agree with this statement. It's not that I ordered my car on June 16, 2021!!! or that it was built over a YEAR later on July 6th 2022!!!, It is just that it is still not here and nobody, not my dealer, not his sales reps nor Cadillac can or will tell me where it is, what the problem with it being shipped is or when in the Hell it will ever arrive!!! Super frustrating. I seriously wonder if GM realizes how many customers they are losing for life just by their lack of communication? Just a simple "heads up" on what the hold up situation is would be much appreciated GM.

I guess most of you already knew but the plant was shut down last week for part shortages.

I think GM and Cadillac really need to rethink the market strategy for V and specifically Blackwing. When you buy a vette you buy into a lifestyle and experience not just a car.

Cadillac needs to deliver a similar or better ownership experience as GM flagship luxury and performance brand.

Customer who are buying BW are not your average Colorado, Malibu , Equinox buyers. They should have long ago opened a concierge service to track delayed sold orders. After all how can you eventually fix it if you aren't tracking where it is and what it's missing. Sharing that info with a dealer/Customer is a simple but extraordinarily effective interim solution to an on going problem.

So many waiting Customers could be assuaged by just knowing, hey your car is here on the satellite photo awaiting a headlight switch.

Can I ask on this thread what lead times for allocations look like as of Aug 22? I put down a deposit in early February 22' for a 5bw. Was 4 or 5 on a good size dealer list for MSRP. When would I expect an allocation? Realistically my BMW lease expires end of November. I have another vehicle I can daily but I'd prefer to at least know more than nothing by that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop