Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Stay humble, this is what I drive to save on gas, ok just to make a wired unknow statement...but makes a helleva conversation starter ..governor turned up and I can hit 100 mph, but it gets scary....View attachment 11126
Love the rhyme!

My 5BW was produced this week as well. Hoping MP doesn't show up in my future.
Yes, you definitely don't want the dreaded 'MP'

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

The N is changed to P in the VIN to signify the difference between 2022 and 2023 MY
Cool thx. BTW not sure if I ever saw a definitive answer on here (sorry if I missed it) - but is each sequence number (i.e., the last 4 digits) specific for the 2 BWs (4 and 5), or is it across the entire universe of BWs. In other words, if my sequence number is 698, is that the 698th 5BW for '22, or the 698th of all BWs in '22. I'm sure one of the gurus on this forum knows the answer LOL. Thx.

Cool thx. BTW not sure if I ever saw a definitive answer on here (sorry if I missed it) - but is each sequence number (i.e., the last 4 digits) specific for the 2 BWs (4 and 5), or is it across the entire universe of BWs. In other words, if my sequence number is 698, is that the 698th 5BW for '22, or the 698th of all BWs in '22. I'm sure one of the gurus on this forum knows the answer LOL. Thx.
The sequence numbers are for each model, year, AND transmission of BW. So, yours is the 698th manual trans 5BW for 2022.

Hello, I am new to the forum . I have an order placed for a 23 CT5-V Blackwing. My first new car purchase from GM. Can you please add me to the tracker. My order # is BSBQ4B.
Thank you

Interior and tech left a lot to be desired but I loved my SS. Owned it twice (2015 and 2017). Since I had all Holden badges and even My Link updated, it was fun seeing people's expressions as they tried to figure out what kinds car it was.

View attachment 11133

View attachment 11132
Here is the 2015 Some Like It Hot Red, that was totaled due to being flooded in Hurricane Harvey :'(

Attachments

• P1000109.jpg
    P1000109.jpg
    8.2 MB · Views: 55
  • P1000114.jpg
    P1000114.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 62
The sequence numbers are for each model, year, AND transmission of BW. So, yours is the 698th manual trans 5BW for 2022.
Excellent, thank you!

Attachments

• 82756.jpeg
    82756.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac