Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I miss that car every day. I’ll certainly let you know. The Elessthree (LS3) soundtrack is hard to beat, NA vs turbo is going to be the obvious difference. BW is me filling the void left by the SS
Interior and tech left a lot to be desired but I loved my SS. Owned it twice (2015 and 2017). Since I had all Holden badges and even My Link updated, it was fun seeing people's expressions as they tried to figure out what kinds car it was.

FB_IMG_1540919068069.jpg

FB_IMG_1540919063903.jpg

Last edited:
I believe it's been said on here (maybe from Dustin?) that CF1, CF2 and CF seats are on constraint until further notice.

Well, not exactly the same situation...I still have my S2k. ;)

Here is everyone that pulls up next to us in our minivans:
50 cent laughing GIF

Which leaves us like...
Dont Laugh Oops GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
Ah, lucky you! What a coincidence that you also have an S2K. Are you sure you're not a body double of mine?
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

I guess all of us with the 3400 7/25/2022 TPW must have gotten delayed...in order to get the full goat rodeo experience...

Still absolutely nowhere! Dealer looking for that allocation....should be coming 9 months now!

OK.....dumb question. All of you at 3400 are STILL waiting for you 2022's to be built? I thought they started to build 2023's now. So if you are at 3400, yours will be a 2023? I'm confused, guess I need more coffee.

OK.....dumb question. All of you at 3400 are STILL waiting for you 2022's to be built? I thought they started to build 2023's now. So if you are at 3400, yours will be a 2023? I'm confused, guess I need more coffee.
Those 3400s are 2023s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!