Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
We know....

DJ GM Says Unfinished Cars to Hurt Quarterly Results -- Update
9:25 AM ET 7/1/22 | Dow Jones

By Mike Colias and Nora Eckert

General Motors said it built about 95,000 vehicles without certain semiconductors and other parts and had to set the cars aside instead of shipping them to dealers, weighing on its second-quarter results.

The auto maker said it still expects to complete those vehicles and deliver them to dealers this year, and stood by its 2022 profit guidance and vehicle-production forecast.
I heard this today. I don't know how many may have missed it.

95K built and sitting waiting for "parts". They are promising all will be delivered by END of 2022.

Is there any way to track your vehicle if it's on a train, I understand Vinview doesn't really work. Is transport by rail the normal transportation method to NY?
Vinview reliably tracked my car when it was on the rail, but seems it is having issues now. There have been others on the east coast that had their cars come by rail and some not.

Okeydoakle......"the order detail#ZMFH7S" vin is 1G6D35R1N0810793. I hope this is helpful as I'm a tech dinosaur and a WVU graduate.....just kidding. If I didn't do it correctly I will consult with my 34 year old daughter who....like her mother......knows everything and reminds me of it frequently.

Vinview reliably tracked my car when it was on the rail, but seems it is having issues now. There have been others on the east coast that had their cars come by rail and some not.
Sure looks like mine got loaded on the train.

Attachments

• stas update 7-1.png
    stas update 7-1.png
    321.8 KB · Views: 82
@Rob if you are adding '23's to the tracker can you please add mine?
BSQJ4W

Thanks and Happy 4th!
What order tracker? :chuckle

You hush-up! :Buttslap
@Rob if you are adding '23's to the tracker can you please add mine?
BSQJ4W

Thanks and Happy 4th!

Maybe my "shadow goat" (love the name) will show up soon as well. Sitting at Bayed.
@Mike Martz , have you checked with Accelerated Services? Mine shows 4B00 - Bayed, EDD: Delayed in the GM system, but after contacting Keri at Accelerated Services, I found out my car was loaded on a truck today and will be delivered here in Louisiana on Tuesday. Check with Keri: keri@autotrans.com

You better hope that it doesn't get shipped via AMTRAK. They have quite a few derailments scheduled over the next few weeks ! LOL !

Secondly......has anyone had their BW4 or BW5 pinstriped ? Looking for some photos if you had it done......or should i leave my white BW5 naked ?

You better hope that it doesn't get shipped via AMTRAK. They have quite a few derailments scheduled over the next few weeks ! LOL !

Secondly......has anyone had their BW4 or BW5 pinstriped ? Looking for some photos if you had it done......or should i leave my white BW5 naked ?
I brought up pinstripes in a different thread not too long ago lol guess we found the person who likes em

Just curious what color would you go with? Match the wheels? Match the calipers?

...So just before 4pm @Throat Yogurt calls me and says, "Hey @dribs15, I think your car just got unloaded off the truck into a parking spot!" I responded, "I'll be there in 10 minutes!"

...10 minutes later:
20220701_160237.jpg20220701_160235.jpg
And you all thought we were joking🥰🤣 Post in thread 'How long from status 3400 to delivery are people seeing in 2022?' How long from status 3400 to delivery are people seeing in 2022?

... Rob please remove me from the F-in tracker after a 49 week wait!

More pics after I pick it up tomorrow.

By the way the blue car we think is @jonnywaffles11 original order. Read next post for more info.

Last edited:
...So just before 4pm @Throat Yogurt calls me and says, "Hey @dribs15, I think your car just got unloaded off the truck into a parking spot!" I responded, "I'll be there in 10 minutes!"

...10 minutes later:
View attachment 10014View attachment 10015
And you all thought we were joking🥰🤣 Post in thread 'How long from status 3400 to delivery are people seeing in 2022?' How long from status 3400 to delivery are people seeing in 2022?

... Rob please remove me from the F-in tracker after a 50 week wait!

By the way the blue car we think is @jonnywaffles11 original order. Read next post for more info.
About time, congrats! Which dealer did you use?

Holman has 2 manuals in and already PDI'ed. They saw how handsome @Throat Yogurt and I are and offered him the metallic blue manual at msrp. His is due in about a week at his dealer so he is holding off (although tempted). I then asked if any of our crew could get in at msrp on that or the rift (looks great in person... similar to Porsche Chalk) which is also manual (they usually do ADM) and they agreed if you contact them this weekend.
Instead of telling them @dribs15 or @Throat Yogurt sent you, tell them Ian and Nick sent you.
Screenshot_20220701-181433_Office.jpg

Screenshot_20220701-181616_Office.jpg

Why wait? Why pay 2023 prices? Why pay ADM? Go get em! They are open tomorrow, but not Sunday or this Monday (July 4th).

(I'm not affiliated with them in any way... just looking to hook a brother/sister up... lol, I paid ADM... why should you?)

...10 minutes later:
View attachment 10014View attachment 10015

... Rob please remove me from the F-in tracker after a 50 week wait!

congrats! and yes that blue one was what I orignally had w/o the tech bronzes!! I should drive over in mine to compare side by side haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop