Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Good Luck @Ergoc5. Mine is shipping out today headed to Louisiana with a delivery at the dealership of Tue 7/5. You are VIN 583 and I am VIN 618, so yours should be already shipped or doing so soon I would suppose. Keri @ Accelerated replies very quickly.

Good Luck @Ergoc5. Mine is shipping out today headed to Louisiana with a delivery at the dealership of Tue 7/5. You are VIN 583 and I am VIN 618, so yours should be already shipped or doing so soon I would suppose. Keri @ Accelerated replies very quickly.
Yes she responded quick ...unit not assigned to them yet ...she asked me to check back next week. Unless this is being transported by another company.

Yes she responded quick ...unit not assigned to them yet ...she asked me to check back next week. Unless this is being transported by another company.
Accelerate is good and nice that they respond so quickly. Their update this morning surprised me a bit.... says the car is on a train (5BW coming to Philly) and it is assigned to Jack Cooper, not them. So cool that she said I can check back with her.

From what I can see on my end is your vehicle is on a rail car. Looks like Jack Cooper is the transportation company for right now, it could land in our hands (I would check back with me in a week or two to see if the status has changed). I don’t have any contact information for Jack Cooper, but you might want to start there. I wish I could give you more information but that is all I have at the moment.

Accelerate is good and nice that they respond so quickly. Their update this morning surprised me a bit.... says the car is on a train (5BW coming to Philly) and it is assigned to Jack Cooper, not them. So cool that she said I can check back with her.

From what I can see on my end is your vehicle is on a rail car. Looks like Jack Cooper is the transportation company for right now, it could land in our hands (I would check back with me in a week or two to see if the status has changed). I don’t have any contact information for Jack Cooper, but you might want to start there. I wish I could give you more information but that is all I have at the moment.
Wow thanks for the info! How did you get access? Much appreciated!

We know....

DJ GM Says Unfinished Cars to Hurt Quarterly Results -- Update
9:25 AM ET 7/1/22 | Dow Jones

By Mike Colias and Nora Eckert

General Motors said it built about 95,000 vehicles without certain semiconductors and other parts and had to set the cars aside instead of shipping them to dealers, weighing on its second-quarter results.

The auto maker said it still expects to complete those vehicles and deliver them to dealers this year, and stood by its 2022 profit guidance and vehicle-production forecast.

Seems like the goat rodeo has added Jeopardy to the mix.. Will it come via JC or AS. One has shut down communications and one lives up to it's name.

Welcome to Jeopardy: Goat Edition!

Seems like the goat rodeo has added Jeopardy to the mix.. Will it come via JC or AS. One has shut down communications and one lives up to it's name.

does anyone know when or what makes the car appear on the Inventory site at Cadillac.com? is it all cars, only if they are actually in transit (or in stock), excludes customer orders? I am 086-398, still not delivered and has never appeared that I know of

Keri told me it's assigned to Profleet as per GM's mainframe system....anyone heard of Profleet?
Nope, that's a new one for me

does anyone know when or what makes the car appear on the Inventory site at Cadillac.com? is it all cars, only if they are actually in transit (or in stock), excludes customer orders? I am 086-398, still not delivered and has never appeared that I know of
good question, honestly I didn't even know you could look at the inventory on Cadillac.com since it's not an option at the summary page on the build and price tool like I'm used to. Might have something to do with how the dealer marked it? the page shows "IN TRANSIT" or if it's supposed in stock you won't see anything
locator.png

Yeah it's crazy that going to trade dealers keep saying the prices are going down, but buying the prices are still hovering near MSRP on most cars. Even 30k miles into it.

I also hate that most people in the dealership still try to categorize people like this, which is why I usually go dressed in basketball shorts and old shoes. If you want to treat me crappy so be it, I'll just take my business elsewhere.
LOL, I dress like a Wal*Mart shopper most of the time and have to watch how I dress when I go to purchase certain products or no one will do business with me.... I hate the fact some people judge a person by the way he looks or dresses without knowing how big is wallet is.... I have been watch shopping dressed in shorts and looked at like I was a homeless person, but dress up and put a nice watch on and they want to serve you a drink and talk for an hour.....

Has anybody come off MP EDD? My car was built two week ago and since then it's been stuck there. Wondering how long it usually take for it to get off.

Is there any way to track your vehicle if it's on a train, I understand Vinview doesn't really work. Is transport by rail the normal transportation method to NY?

Is there any way to track your vehicle if it's on a train, I understand Vinview doesn't really work. Is transport by rail the normal transportation method to NY?
Kerri told me mine is not in a rail car....it's ready to be shipped but it's assigned to Profleet...she said it could be reassigned to them since Profleet only does Canada transports. not sure how to track in a rail car.

I am in NJ and I just got changed from 4D00 to 4B00 with a new EDD. Pattern seems to indicate this is good news - maybe we are all on the same train or santa sleigh or whatever.

It's more like whack-a-mole 🤣

Hit Sony GIF by Peter Rabbit Movie

Last edited:
I am in NJ and I just got changed from 4D00 to 4B00 with a new EDD. Pattern seems to indicate this is good news - maybe we are all on the same train or santa sleigh or whatever.
I thought it was good news back in May when I had an edd late may early June but here we are. Cadillac chat still has me at 4000 with absolutely no other helpful information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop