Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
BW 320, built 1/6/22 and delivered 5/13/22 (Lot of doom in between). This is post paint correction, pre PPF and ceramic. Installer says paint correction was absolutely necessary - oxidation, water spots and micro scratches. Those of you who have also sat outside for a few months, beware.
They should ALWAYS do paint correction before those next steps regardless. Was it a standard fee or an additional upcharge for 'extra' paint correction?

Spoke to my salesperson at Sewell Dallas this weekend. My CT4-V Blackwing moved to 3800 last week, but is stuck in QC for now. TPW was 5/16 so that was accurate, but she said from when it gets scheduled for delivery to when it shows up could be 2+ weeks.

They should ALWAYS do paint correction before those next steps regardless. Was it a standard fee or an additional upcharge for 'extra' paint correction?
The fee for ceramic coating includes 10 hours of paint correction.

fantastic, pushed from tpw of 5/2 to 5/30 to now 6/20 and this is why i try not to come here... like why bother setting a target week, moreover, why give a target week after making me take off a ton of options to set said target week and still not hold to it... just say, youll get it when you get it with your options, i mean this thing is going to be a 2023 at this point... GM is a disaster

TPW is a moving target these days not for just GM, but everyone. We should all be used to the drill by now.

My wife gets an orange CT4 before mine arrives. His and hers is lame, but our '20 had to go and this was the only one without ordering and waiting 6 months.
IMG_20220523_164407.jpg

Cadillac chat has me at 4300 again. Talked to my sales guy today as well. He said that their system shows "pending dispatch and pickup" anyone know what that means ?

Yeah, that's why I decided to just wait till they have all the parts to build it how I want it. IDC if it's a 23, 24 or 25.

I’m hoping to be able to get into a C8 Z06 in 2025. The question is what comes first for me: ‘25 Z06 or diabetic coma? My doctor’s money is on the coma…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop