Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
BGFR1J

New guy here. Ordered mine on 12/17/2021. I got an 1100 code from my dealer on 05/06/2022. Is there a reason it took 6 months just to get to 1100?
You chose the wrong dealer. 🤷‍♂️

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

I thought I remember seeing that the combo of manual and one (or both) of the CF packages were on constraint. Who knows what’s what anymore.

Maybe our red seatbelts have been eaten by the goats. Who knows but it is getting frustrating. :mad: :mad:
I actually argue that having it built and sitting is more frustrating. My TPW moved three times...which really made me irate BUT having it sit for four months is actually HANDS DOWN worse.

However...I am not trying to "discount" your frustrations, because as i mentioned, i was there too and its an annoying feeling for sure.

Last edited:
I actually argue that having it built and sitting is more frustrating. My TPW moved three times...which really made me irate BUT having it sit for four months is actually HANDS DOWN worse.
I agree with this...... I would be shitting baby ducks if my car was sitting for months on end, sorry everyone!

Shitting baby ducks is a visual I will not be able to get out of my head now.
I, for one, will NOT be doing a GIF search for this term (as funny as it might be to actually see what comes up). I have more than my share of cringy ads and suggested-follows popping up in my social media feeds. 😬 🤣

Nope, no CF. Our builds only differ in seat belt color, wheel selection, and sunroof (I got one).
It's interesting to try and deduce what the hold up is. Mine is in the same range (486) and I've got the ceramic brakes and the sunroof.

I agree with this...... I would be shitting baby ducks if my car was sitting for months on end, sorry everyone!

Honestly I think the whole damage while sitting thing is blown out of proportion. Mine was built 2/2 and didn’t get delivered till 4/14 so it sat for 2.5 months. There was even bird poop on the paint in two areas.

I took it to the detailer after and there is no sign of any damage to the paint whatsoever and I’ve inspected it with a detailing light to a ridiculous degree.

Normally cars would sit for who knows how long at the factory and then at port and then for months and months at a dealer with some kid who washes them all down monthly with the same bucket for all the cars and a dirty brush. I think letting the dealer PDI your car will likely do more damage to the paint than the months of sitting will.

Despite all the fears I don’t think any members have noticed any paint or other damage from prolonged sitting.

Honestly I think the whole damage while sitting thing is blown out of proportion. Mine was built 2/2 and didn’t get delivered till 4/14 so it sat for 2.5 months. There was even bird poop on the paint in two areas.

I took it to the detailer after and there is no sign of any damage to the paint whatsoever and I’ve inspected it with a detailing light to a ridiculous degree.

Normally cars would sit for who knows how long at the factory and then at port and then for months and months at a dealer with some kid who washes them all down monthly with the same bucket for all the cars and a dirty brush. I think letting the dealer PDI your car will likely do more damage to the paint than the months of sitting will.

Despite all the fears I don’t think any members have noticed any paint or other damage from prolonged sitting.
You are probably right, and it didn't happen to me but I think its more of a mind thing to everyone waiting....

Look...I HAVE TO have SOMETHING to complain about. Yes, i am sure its limited damage. I just want the damn car.

My car has only been sitting built for 2 months, but it's really sucking the excitement out of the air. It's my first ever brand new car, and the last 'used' car I bought was 10 years ago.

I'm sure my attitude will change when I see it in person, but it's just frustrating at this point. My wife wants a new kitchen and has been hinting that we forget about the car and use the down payment for that, but I've been fending her off so far. Can afford both, but she sees the car as a luxury item as as it'll be our 3rd car (my weekend/fun car), so she can take it or leave it.

Just curious why some of us with a tpw of 5/9 are still stuck at 3400 while others got built. I was wondering if it was build related or some associated constraint. Options I had were Shadow Grey Metallic, manual (not an option I know), CCBs, tech bronze wheels and PDR, mid level performance seats and red seat belts. Any of these on constraint? I know Shadow Grey may be but my original tpw was 4/18. Are manuals on constraint?😳
I'm a 5/9, manual as well. Not built yet. PDR, no sunroof, no CCB, mid grey seats, bronze wheels, parking package.

Road trip? I've got bolt cutters, just need a truck and trailer. We could deliver the 10 or so cars for our area haha
I have access to a 3 car hauler and the rig for it. I’m down. Bolt cutters won’t be necessary. If gm can’t get cars out in a timely fashion what makes you think they have security. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop