Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
A little off topic but what do you fly for the Army? If I may ask?
I used to fly UH-1H Iroquois (Hueys) for the NY Army National Guard. (1988-1992) Them days are long gone ! LOL !
But....I may be half deaf, I can still hear one from 10 miles out !

Attachments

• IMG_20201205_111023969_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20201205_111023969_HDR.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 69
Update *** My salesman sent me a text that my car is now at "quality station"....whatever that means. Before, it was allegedly on an inbound train. I'm not gonna bother to even look for the status anymore. It's bad for the blood pressure. I'll just wait for the phone call now.

I used to fly UH-1H Iroquois (Hueys) for the NY Army National Guard. (1988-1992) Them days are long gone ! LOL !
But....I may be half deaf, I can still hear one from 10 miles out !
BAD ASS SIR! I was in the 28th AVN GP out of Dallas Naval Air Station in the early 90's....I was in flight ops all the time trying to get a ride in a Huey!!! This brings back so many memory's, I use to send the new guys out for a bucket of prop wash, lol....

BAD ASS SIR! I was in the 28th AVN GP out of Dallas Naval Air Station in the early 90's....I was in flight ops all the time trying to get a ride in a Huey!!! This brings back so many memory's, I use to send the new guys out for a bucket of prop wash, lol....
I joined the NY Guard when I was 17 years old, sworn in on Veterans Day 11-11-81. Originally went to Military Police School as a Private E-Nuthin' with no college at Ft. McClellan, Alabama (no longer used). Then transferred jobs to aviation flight operations coordinator (nice inside air conditioned job). as an E-4. Then went to NY State Empire Military Academy by West Point and got my Second Lt. bar. 1988-89 went to Ft. Rucker , Alabama with the West Point class of 1988 for flight school. Graduated in 89' and flew Huey's in a multi-ship lift company for 5 years and then got out as a Captain and joined the NYC Transit Police Department, later merged with NYPD. Went from flying high to riding trains in the underground subways of the Brooklyn ghettos . I should write a book about what I saw.

I joined the NY Guard when I was 17 years old, sworn in on Veterans Day 11-11-81. Originally went to Military Police School as a Private E-Nuthin' with no college at Ft. McClellan, Alabama (no longer used). Then transferred jobs to aviation flight operations coordinator (nice inside air conditioned job). as an E-4. Then went to NY State Empire Military Academy by West Point and got my Second Lt. bar. 1988-89 went to Ft. Rucker , Alabama with the West Point class of 1988 for flight school. Graduated in 89' and flew Huey's in a multi-ship lift company for 5 years and then got out as a Captain and joined the NYC Transit Police Department, later merged with NYPD. Went from flying high to riding trains in the underground subways of the Brooklyn ghettos . I should write a book about what I saw.
I too was in law enforcement for 17 years before getting a better job.. You have had an interesting life sir!

Update *** My salesman sent me a text that my car is now at "quality station"....whatever that means. Before, it was allegedly on an inbound train. I'm not gonna bother to even look for the status anymore. It's bad for the blood pressure. I'll just wait for the phone call now.
What dealer did you go with?

I too was in law enforcement for 17 years before getting a better job.. You have had an interesting life sir!
I just retired in 2021 with 28+ years. The 2022 BW5 is my retirement gift to me. Bought my wife the 2022 Kia Telluride , so she won't complain about my new toy.

@1StunnaV informed me that I was the first to find a little extra HP he gave most of his customers [HP is read sticker in this case :ROFLMAO:] .. I don't believe I'm the first to notice just the first to mention it. Just curious if anyone else has seen it yet
@668LT4 actually gave me the idea...... pretty sure he hasn't even noticed it on his car yet :)

cadillac chat and robs tracker say im at 3400....cadillac chat said tpw of 4/25....rob had tpw of 5/9...salesman sent me pic of window stick yesterday lol

What's going to happen when everyone plugs their EV in at the same time??? Asking for a friend because he drives a Prius...
Reason we need more nuclear power plants in this country! The conventional grid supply will not suffice.

What's going to happen when everyone plugs their EV in at the same time??? Asking for a friend because he drives a Prius...
they'll be on a charging schedule that occurs off peak hours. even current EVs have this capability. eventually i'd guess they will likely have 2 way communication between the utility company and the chargers much like they do for thermostats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop