Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Shit, I thought we might be on the same truck based on our VIN's and build date as well as the EDD but I've yet to hear this from my dealer. South SF Cadillac by chance?
Yes Cadillac of South SF. I have a 2nd blackwing coming from them for my dad that was built the following week and it is still just sitting waiting for transport. His car doesn't have an EDD and is listed as 'delayed' They've been super communicative with me about where the car is at.

I've been told that my VIN# 1G6D35R64N0810481 has been built and may already be on a train for transport. Hopefully arriving at Paul Conte Cadillac in Freeport , NY very soon. It will be a little brother to my (original family owned) 1967 Cadillac deVille convertible. Just hit 200,000 miles !
good god, what color is that? If the blackwing came in that color I would get it.

good god, what color is that? If the blackwing came in that color I would get it.
Its actually a Lincoln Town Car color from 1989. The car was originally maroon without any metallic and lacked "pop". My Dad came home with the 89' Lincoln (color called Cabernet) and I fell in love with the color. Hence, I painted it the Lincoln color. I get lots of compliments at car shows. At night , the color looks black. The sun has to shine on the metallic to really appreciate the color. I was hoping that 2022 BW came in a maroon , so I could have a pair.

Attachments

• IMG_20190701_183904832_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190701_183904832_HDR.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 72
I have a paper from the dealership called a "Vehicle Locator". It has a order# BDQFJ7. If this is my tracker#.....throw it into the mix. Thankx.

does heritage Cadillac in Lombard sell for msrp? I see a ct4 blackwing for sale on their website with a market adjustment.
If you ordered from them they would sell for MSRP. Patrick Cadillac in Schaumburg also sells for MSRP. Naperville Caddy marks up.

I haven't moved up any spots in 7 months with my order at Patrick.
When did you place your order?? I placed mine last November and I was the first order they had gotten. I ended up canceling it in January because I secured an inbound 4BW at MSRP in Madison WI that was built and just waiting or a truck. 1 day before I picked up my car in early March in Madison they called me and said they got the allocation for my car with no restrictions on the CF packages and I told them I was going to pick up my delivered car the next day. I felt bad for Grant the sales guy but I get all my service there so I brought my 4BW there and showed them it a few days later and they hadn’t seen one yet. Musta been 7-8 staff members that walked out and wanted to see it. I’ll buy a last model year one from them when I know what the last model year will be. There are some good people over there

When did you place your order?? I placed mine last November and I was the first order they had gotten. I ended up canceling it in January because I secured an inbound 4BW at MSRP in Madison WI that was built and just waiting or a truck. 1 day before I picked up my car in early March in Madison they called me and said they got the allocation for my car with no restrictions on the CF packages and I told them I was going to pick up my delivered car the next day. I felt bad for Grant the sales guy but I get all my service there so I brought my 4BW there and showed them it a few days later and they hadn’t seen one yet. Musta been 7-8 staff members that walked out and wanted to see it. I’ll buy a last model year one from them when I know what the last model year will be. There are some good people over there
Beginning of October I placed my 5BW order. At the time I was 6th in line, and last I heard, I'm still 6th.

Beginning of October I placed my 5BW order. At the time I was 6th in line, and last I heard, I'm still 6th.
That sucks man, Yea I called up Patrick and was planning on putting down a deposit (mid March), but their line was so long. Heritage said I could possibly skip the line if my order had no constrained items, and thats exactly what happened. Placed my deposit and a week later my order got picked up. I highly recommend going with them if you have no CF on your order, or don't want to wait another year.

How does everyone feel about purchasing a 100K car that has been sitting out unprotected in the Michigan winter for 4 months? Snow, sleet, hail, rain........ Personally the more I think about this the more it is bothering me.

How does everyone feel about purchasing a 100K car that has been sitting out unprotected in the Michigan winter for 4 months? Snow, sleet, hail, rain........ Personally the more I think about this the more it is bothering me.
Mine is a January build that sat/sits in the lot of doom. I have a EDD of 5/27 and it bothers me (a little). Plan was always to get a 2 step and ceramic as soon as I got it so not worried that it won't look better than if I took it home straight from the factory floor. I know tires, battery etc. are still a possible concern, but I'm confident "IF" there are any concerns my dealer will make them right.

That sucks man, Yea I called up Patrick and was planning on putting down a deposit (mid March), but their line was so long. Heritage said I could possibly skip the line if my order had no constrained items, and thats exactly what happened. Placed my deposit and a week later my order got picked up. I highly recommend going with them if you have no CF on your order, or don't want to wait another year.
I think I have an order with Heritage for a '23. I say I think because when I last talked to them, they said they'd use the spec from my order at Patrick as a placeholder. But that was a couple weeks ago and I haven't heard anything since.

Placed my order for a CT4BW a few weeks ago. Looking forward to my months long wait -_-

Order # BPDV94

Also... Is this how I add my thing to the registry, or do I need to go somewhere on the website and input all my order deets- I don't see any options on the actual registry page? Sorry if this has already been answered 100 times, but I couldn't find any FAQ during my searching, but I'm also dumb so I dunno B^)

I think I have an order with Heritage for a '23. I say I think because when I last talked to them, they said they'd use the spec from my order at Patrick as a placeholder. But that was a couple weeks ago and I haven't heard anything since.
Yea I'd call them and double check to see where your order sits

Mine is a January build that sat/sits in the lot of doom. I have a EDD of 5/27 and it bothers me (a little). Plan was always to get a 2 step and ceramic as soon as I got it so not worried that it won't look better than if I took it home straight from the factory floor. I know tires, battery etc. are still a possible concern, but I'm confident "IF" there are any concerns my dealer will make them right.
I have a targeted delivery date of 5/9 but I’m not holding my breath on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop