Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Nothing at all. Last we heard it was delayed and sitting in Lansing. Then BOOM. Tracking sheet still shows delayed and 4200 status.
You're one of the cars I wanted to see off the list lol. It meant mine at #320 was getting due.

This site's tracking says mine is 3800, Cadillac rep told me its 4300 - Shipped, dealer told me it hasn't even been assigned to a carrier, but has an EDD of 5/6. 3 sources, 3 completely different statuses.

1651686081907.png

This site's tracking says mine is 3800, Cadillac rep told me its 4300 - Shipped, dealer told me it hasn't even been assigned to a carrier, but has an EDD of 5/6. 3 sources, 3 completely different statuses.

View attachment 8697
It may have updated - I just haven't checked orders today because I'm trying to catch up on the Registry. I'm a month behind there. :(

It may have updated - I just haven't checked orders today because I'm trying to catch up on the Registry. I'm a month behind there. :(
It was not a comment on you at all. Sorry if it seemed that way. I just find it funny. Yee-haw!

It was not a comment on you at all. Sorry if it seemed that way. I just find it funny. Yee-haw!
Not at all. I didn't take it that way 😊

So

It's such a nominal amount, but any thoughts on if they will charge later for it once it's retrofitted? Just morbid curiosity

the retrofits are free

Has a member here received a ct5 Bw that was built in February or march ?

This CT5-V BW was built in late Feb and is in transit.... Its been a few months since I have had a CT5-V BW roll in.... I have received 6 CT4-V BW's in the past few days..

1651732365195.png

Mine was 3 days total from Lansing to Dallas.
Its quick if they ship my truck the entire way... add at least 5 days if they come by train... how long it sits after the train arrives depends on if it was at the front or the back and which side they start unloading first :)

Update from my last post #2138, last Tuesday I called the dealer to get an update and was moved to 4B00 with an estimated delivery date of 5/12. The week prior I was at 3800. I get a call on Thursday that it was delivered and I took delivery yesterday. The only suggestion I have is to call your dealer to have them call the distribution center and mark your vehicle “hot” if it’s been built and sitting there. I can’t say if it helped, but won’t hurt.
ALL blackwings are marked hot right now....

It's not too hard to do a little internetting to figure it out. Every CT5BW or CT4W has the same exact vin except for the last 6. Find a Cadillac dealer that has one listed with the VIN, then replace the last 6 digits with your own. You can also input this into the URL of the window sticker site that a lot of dealers have available.
Ignore the twin turbo text... its a typo on every page nearly of the document.... dont get your hopes up!

1651733278534.png

Another goat's about to get herded up!

1651735016440.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC