Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I got a buddy who just put his name in for a Z06. Kicker is he has sold 3 C8s at this point with $30-40K mark up on each. Did nothing special, ordered, waited, drove them for a month or two, flipped...now he's paying mostly cash for his Z06 when it gets built in a year or so.
Remind him to report the miscellaneous income on his tax return. That is over 25k +/- plus state tax if applicable. Still leaves enough for the Z06!

Technically no. But reps have contacted dealers to let them if they’re going to be getting one (they contacted mine). Many dealers have been shopping theirs around to see who will bite on the biggest ADM, others might have offered theirs to one of their best customers, so it is possible for someone to have ‘unofficially’ secured an allocation already despite workbench not being open to 23MY yet.

My question here is, is caddy sequestering parts for these 120 cars so they can roll them off quickly, or are they also going to be subject to the current constraints? I’m assuming anyone buying a collectors edition car would want a manual with all the options, not a highly constrained basic spec.
I bet they are. They won't want to send out stripped down anniversary builds. I was willing to let go of CF1 on my build (still 1100). If I get a call for one of these, it goes right back in and probably the seats too if they are available. I really dig that shifter medallion, and the old school Cadillac logo on the door sill.

I really dig that shifter medallion, and the old school Cadillac logo on the door sill.
I just wonder what the least good looking logos are. Being that the 1902 logo will be on VIN #1902, all the way up to the 2022 logo on VIN #2022, with all the variations in between.

I just wonder what the least good looking logos are. Being that the 1902 logo will be on VIN #1902, all the way up to the 2022 logo on VIN #2022, with all the variations in between.
Are you saying the door sill logo will correlate to the year? Wow, that means the series of 120 will have multiple different logos, and make these 120 even more unique. I had no idea they were doing that, too cool! Even better if they did that on the exterior of the cars.

I feel very fortunate when my car does eventually arrive but does anyone know how exclusive these cars really are? What are we talking 2-3k cars for 4-5 years total? I’m just guessing
That was probably GM's initiative for launch in 2021 if it makes it until 2025 I would be surprised and the 1500 per CT4 and CT5 is probably going to be max for any given year.

I feel very fortunate when my car does eventually arrive but does anyone know how exclusive these cars really are? What are we talking 2-3k cars for 4-5 years total? I’m just guessing
They will make as many as they can sell. Not limited by any means unfortunately.

Unless something changes drastically here in the next couple years they will be limited by the supply Chain. And looking back at previous V series cars they did not build many at all, unfortunately I feel that some people even though their orders are in will not get them.

Agreed, there will be some orders not filled before production ends. That’s a realistic expectation going in. As time goes by if I find another car I’m interested in I could well retire early from the rodeo business.

Still have carbon backed seats. That's surprising....and super cruise 1 and 2!! WOW, didn't expect that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop