Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I made it out of 3400 club (now 3800).

So I may get it next week, I may get it next year.

Class of 3400 / CTS-V Blackwing

There are 12 of us scheduled for the weeks of 4/25, 5/02 and 5/09. Good luck all and may the next three weeks produce 12 "class of 3800"!

Then on to the next stage of the Goad Rodeo!

1650640751234.png

It's looking mighty grim for the 74 of us still at 1100. Time is running out for 2022.

What's everyone's plan? Reorder for 2023 or bail?
Reorder. 74 at 1100 doesn't sound so bad. Looks like 181 total on the tracker, let's hope they can produce more than 4 cars a week🤣.

Reorder. 74 at 1100 doesn't sound so bad. Looks like 181 total on the tracker, let's hope they can produce more than 4 cars a week🤣.
The last week that has been updated in the registry is 3/21. There were 49 built that week, and that's just the automatics (Manuals aren't on the tracker yet). I would guess they made 70+ that week.

IDK, 40% still at 1100. I don't think that's too good. And that's just us on the forum.

When was the deadline for 22' allocations?
Just because you have an order number, doesn't mean anything. You need an allocation first. Just ask those of us at 1100.

Early/Mid may
Ahh nice, dealer told me TPW is on 6/13/22 so lets see how long it takes before I get it 😂
It's funny cause I was 7th in line at the dealer waiting for an allocation, ordered with no CF 1 & 2, and managed to skip the line because my order had no constrained items. Put down a deposit and custom build, 3 days later get a call that my order was picked up.

It's looking mighty grim for the 74 of us still at 1100. Time is running out for 2022.

What's everyone's plan? Reorder for 2023 or bail?
Re-order. I’m hoping they make some changes to the CF and seat options for 2023. I really wanted the CF rear spoiler. Asked my dealer a month ago if they would be able to order one for me and they never got back to me. I’ll see what I find out when I go visit them in May. I may just add CF1 back in, buy something else while waiting 18 months for my 5BW.

Just because you have an order number, doesn't mean anything. You need an allocation first. Just ask those of us at 1100.
Seems like I'm somewhere between 2500-3799 Based off this pic I got from the dealer (the column headers).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-22 at 11.41.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-22 at 11.41.01 AM.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 108
Apparently, some people just walk into a dealership and take a 5BW allocation at will...I keed, I keed. Us plebeians wait a year.
IDK, 40% still at 1100. I don't think that's too good. And that's just us on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop