Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
.....uh oh.... here we go again (... as 'dirty mike and the boys' gets cued up yet again!)...SOUP KITCHEN!
No soup for you!

Okay now off to the detailer
Congrats on your vehicle! Looks amazing! Based on your post and info, I reached out to Sierra to get an order placed. I already have one order in(not yet accepted) in a state much further away from me so hopefully Scranton has an open allocation much sooner to get my order accepted 🤞🤞🤞

So it seems like there is a lot of assumptions why the BWs aren't being delivered... mine has been at "AUTOPORT AT DELTA" since Feb 14th.
BUUTTT... Has there been an official response from GM/Cadillac? Is there a way to get an official response?

So it seems like there is a lot of assumptions why the BWs aren't being delivered... mine has been at "AUTOPORT AT DELTA" since Feb 14th.
BUUTTT... Has there been an official response from GM/Cadillac? Is there a way to get an official response?
Do you have both CF packages and back of seat with Carbon Fiber?

Congrats on your vehicle! Looks amazing! Based on your post and info, I reached out to Sierra to get an order placed. I already have one order in(not yet accepted) in a state much further away from me so hopefully Scranton has an open allocation much sooner to get my order accepted 🤞🤞🤞
Scranton PA?

It would be nice if GM set up a factory dealership(museum) that allowed customers to pickup their cars. Customers could complete deal/transaction at local dealership and then pickup car at the factory dealership.

Hopefully it's all on the plastic. Acidic Bird poop left on paint longer than a few weeks will eat through the clearcoat. It doesn't sit longer than a day on my cars. That's how anal I am and why I'm concerned about these cars sitting outside for months.
Unfortunately 2 bird poops are on the paint. I'm gonna let the detailer work their magic in whatever is underneath that.

Interestingly I think the cars must get washed or prepped prior to shipping. My car was built on 2/2/2022 but the wrap has a date on it of April 7th. And though the front has tons of dead bugs from riding on the truck, the rest isn't as dirty as you'd expect for a car that sat for 2.5 months in an open lot.

Attachments

• IMG_2812.jpg
    IMG_2812.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2811.jpg
    IMG_2811.jpg
    367.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2810.jpg
    IMG_2810.jpg
    444.2 KB · Views: 85
Unfortunately 2 bird poops are on the paint. I'm gonna let the detailer work their magic in whatever is underneath that.

Interestingly I think the cars must get washed or prepped prior to shipping. My car was built on 2/2/2022 but the wrap has a date on it of April 7th. And though the front has tons of dead bugs from riding on the truck, the rest isn't as dirty as you'd expect for a car that sat for 2.5 months in an open lot.
Wish you the best of luck on that. I hope the clearcoat has held up against any penetration

Wish you the best of luck on that. I hope the clearcoat has held up against any penetration
SOP, listen man...I have a sick mind. Please take that into account and word your comments more carefully because I am trying to be civil... but when you give me softballs like this one it is hard not to take a swing😉🤣

Rob

You can remove me from your tracker

Car is at the dealership and will be ready for me Wednesday

In case anyone is tracking.
Ordered 10/07/2021
Allocated 12/16/2021
Built 01/29/2022
Delivered yesterday

Dealer Vera motors Pembroke Pines.
They don’t communicate much about status BUT sold me the car at MSRP

they have two incoming cars with 15k in addons
So instead of doing a straight up markups they do “addons”

Have a great weekend everyone.

Rob

You can remove me from your tracker

Car is at the dealership and will be ready for me Wednesday

In case anyone is tracking.
Ordered 10/07/2021
Allocated 12/16/2021
Built 01/29/2022
Delivered yesterday

Dealer Vera motors Pembroke Pines.
They don’t communicate much about status BUT sold me the car at MSRP

they have two incoming cars with 15k in addons
So instead of doing a straight up markups they do “addons”

Have a great weekend everyone.
Oh I bet you're excited!! Congrats and let the fun begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop