Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
You'll be happy to know the Camaro guys are in love with the brake deflectors and are already putting them on the 1LE's. :D

That was one of the goals, these parts fit the ATS V and camaros and I knew they will catch a hint since I am a massive 1LE fan (have a 13 ss 1le track car, gutted and semi cagged).

Last edited:
That was one of the goals, these parts fit the ATS V and camaros and I knew they will catch a hint since I am a massive 1LE fan (have a 13 ss 1le track car, gutted and semi cagged).
Thank you for being a part of the mayhem.

I know it’s not easy with all the crazy stuff going on and the constraints etc…

But to remain a fan and not to hide and give us some insight for free when you dOnt have to?

I really appreciate it that…. I can’t wait to put my hands on my own bw and tell you how I feel about it.

Are you involved with the Escalade V? That seems like a huge endeavor (pun intended)

Thank you for being a part of the mayhem.

I know it’s not easy with all the crazy stuff going on and the constraints etc…

But to remain a fan and not to hide and give us some insight for free when you dOnt have to?

I really appreciate it that…. I can’t wait to put my hands on my own bw and tell you how I feel about it.

Are you involved with the Escalade V? That seems like a huge endeavor (pun intended)
Thank you for the kind words, I am a massive car fan and do this out of the love for driving and the lifestyle with like minded folks. i was not involved in the Escalade V but obviously some learnings from the V Series blackwings, the team that does the escalade V is very close and the folks on it are awesome, it has some neat unique features that will make it interesting. Hope you get your ride quick, cant wait to hear what you think!

My car was also built that week.. Dealer tells me 2/26 to SLC.. Was hoping for sooner, but given yours is 3/5 its probably ballpark.
We are TPW triplets! But dealer told me they still have no details of when it’s getting dispatched.

(They have me at 4300 while Robs true tracker has me at 3800) I’m down in miami

I’ve been at 3800 for a month according to text bot. Why would I bee stuck in quality control for that long ? Dealer says cars completed. No missing parts or delays showing on system. Just 3800.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Got this from a dealer I was talking to about putting in an order.

Darin, just checked with my new car director. These are not even able to order anymore. We have multiple that were submitted months ago and still never got picked up by the factory. Unfortunately, I cannot submit a CT5-V order.

Got this from a dealer I was talking to about putting in an order.

Darin, just checked with my new car director. These are not even able to order anymore. We have multiple that were submitted months ago and still never got picked up by the factory. Unfortunately, I cannot submit a CT5-V order.
Interesting. Don't really know what to make of that. I was just emailing with my dealer today. There is SO much information out there you don't know what's real, true, false, miscommunicated or flat out lies.

He told me he has two 5BW's at 3000 since June and can't get any info on them as to why they aren't being built. Huh? He claims even the Cadillac regional managers don't know. Really? None of this makes any sense.

Can someone please clarify this… once your car is complete, who picks it up. I was told my car was complete over 10 days ago and was sent over to autoport’s lot in lansing. They were to put the plastic protection on and loaded on a truck heading south. Does autoport have their own trucks? Or do they contract it out. Then i have read that the cars are picked up by jack cooper and taken to railyards for cars heading west. Help !!!

Can someone please clarify this… once your car is complete, who picks it up. I was told my car was complete over 10 days ago and was sent over to autoport’s lot in lansing. They were to put the plastic protection on and loaded on a truck heading south. Does autoport have their own trucks? Or do they contract it out. Then i have read that the cars are picked up by jack cooper and taken to railyards for cars heading west. Help !!!
its a lottery of goats.. my vin also shows up in the jack cooper tracker, but moved from 'picked' to 'on hold' today. =/

Is it possible to determine transmission type from vin? My car showed up on the dealers website this weekend, but it's listed as auto? The workbench order definitely says manual.

Looks like our cars were assembly line neighbors (mine is 860328)! Crazy how times change, where we'd even know that. I hope we move past 3800 status after being there for a little while now. Although you have an EDD and I don't. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop