Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Winter Wheels and Tires

Blizzaks are true winters. You run true winters on rwd when you live in an area that gets a decent amount of snow/ice and have to commute regardless of weather.

If you have ability to use another vehicle or be selective when you drive then performance winters or a good all season makes much more sense.

I had a Ford Bronco ordered since last October for winter use, but over the summer I got fed up of waiting and cancelled the order - or so I thought. I then bought all the winter stuff for my 5BW. In a surprising twist, the Ford dealer never actually cancelled the order and it is now getting built next week so I am getting it after all. If it gets here before the end of Nov, my winter setup will be up for sale (central NJ).

I have the OEM Graphite wheels (purchased from @Elitedax3), Cooper Zeon RS3-G1 OEM size tires, 4 OEM sensors (take offs from a new car purchased on eBay) and AutoSock AS695 (in case I ever got surprised by a freak snow storm). Has not been mounted yet.

I had a Ford Bronco ordered since last October for winter use, but over the summer I got fed up of waiting and cancelled the order - or so I thought. I then bought all the winter stuff for my 5BW. In a surprising twist, the Ford dealer never actually cancelled the order and it is now getting built next week so I am getting it after all. If it gets here before the end of Nov, my winter setup will be up for sale (central NJ).

Which Bronco (trim level, options) did you choose, out of curiosity? '22 Black Diamond, 2-door, manual here.

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on Sottozeros last week, Will be mounting them on a second set of oem wheels. Not sure the car will see much snow but I like to drive my cars when cold and dry. 295/30 rears and had to go to the 255 fronts since the 265s are no longer available. Some of the comments about them being “squishy” is a bit unnerving - had blizzaks on a charger years ago and HATED how they felt when using heavy throttle. Really disappointed the Michelin PA4 weren’t an option as I found them to be phenomenal (for a winter tire) on my 6gen Camaro and scat pack charger.
Over the years, I've just come to terms that it's best for me not to floor it when I have my snow tires on. ~6 months out of the year- it sucks.

Mounted the OZs and square Wintracs from Tire Rack....boy it barely cleared the calipers in the rear. I was also nervous about the tire weights contacting the calipers but the OZs have a step down in the rim that provides clearance...

PXL_20221021_145022318.jpg
PXL_20221021_144754573.jpg

Mounted the OZs and square Wintracs from Tire Rack....boy it barely cleared the calipers in the rear. I was also nervous about the tire weights contacting the calipers but the OZs have a step down in the rim that provides clearance...

View attachment 13520View attachment 13521
Can I ask what are the wheel offsets and tire sizes?

Could you please post a couple of pics of how the car looks like with those? Hoping this can be a solution for me once I get my car in the next couple of weeks! Thank you!!!

Any idea about how to reset tire pressure monitor system? I did the relearn but it didn't work
It will relearn by itself if you let it sit for a little while. I just rotated my tires and it worked itself out fine.

Damn, those rears sit pretty far under the fender. Can you post shot taken directly from behind with camera low to ground to get rear perspective for tire width? Better yet, let's finally have that Long Island meet up at Heritage Park near you or Lake Grove Miller's C&C near me. 😁

I agree, a couple front and rear angled shots would be nice to get a view of the widths.

Wheels look great.

Damn, those rears sit pretty far under the fender. Can you post shot taken directly from behind with camera low to ground to get rear perspective for tire width? Better yet, let's finally have that Long Island meet up at Heritage Park near you or Lake Grove Miller's C&C near me. 😁
Not sure how good these are but take more later ...
PXL_20221021_185045151.jpg
PXL_20221021_185027237.jpg
PXL_20221021_185121065.jpg
PXL_20221021_185108621.jpg

I think the OZ fronts with the narrower wheels (19 x 9 vs 19 x 10 stock) plus less aggressive offset ET29 vs ET20 on the OEMs results in a more "tucked in" look.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back