Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V winter wheel tire review

CT5-V Model

jkg

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2013 V wagon stealth blue (sold, so sad); 2022 CT5 Blackwing
Hello all - since a few people have asked me over time, here is what my winter solution has been:
Drag wheels DR-80 wheels (19x9.5") with Nokian hakka snow tires 275/35 - 19. they need hub rings 73 x 67.1 mm

the wheels are relatively inexpensive (made in china) but clear the brake calipers well. the tires just work great, even though they are made in russia! great for normal spirited driving in cold dry temps, and really dependable in snow, wet. yes, i use same tire on all corners, and i really love the day in March when i put the standard summer tires and wheels back on.

Others may have their own opinions, but these tires are just great, and the wheels are priced right and look nice

keep the shiny side up
justin

Can you post any pictures of the fitment?

here is a summary of my parts:
wheels drag wheels DR-80 19x9.5, 5x120 pattern
tires nokian hakkapellitta 275/35-19 - i only could find them from one vendor on amazon although they are probably available lots of places earlier in season. i found simpletire.com nice to work with the year before
sensors - GM 13538760
sensor nuts - GM 13581557
need smaller lug nuts than stock. i used cal custom 754003B

tires made in russia, sensors made in UK, wheels made in china, lug nuts probably china too
couldnt find anything made in USA for wheels, tires, or lug nuts

bb479818-b7c0-479c-9a10-c4632b8caf1b-jpeg.6275

i found the original post from 15 months ago:

so you ran a 275/35-19 on all 4 corners?

yes, obviously these tires are much more narrow than stock blackwing rear tires. in the snow, that is probably desirable. i can rotate them year to year this way

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back