Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Nofar's 2022 CT4 BW winter wheel/tire setup

cnofar

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4V Blackwing, #46-207
Hey guys, thought I'd share some info, especially as I'm sure there are a few others looking for wheel/tire setup for winter for the CT4.

I ended up driving to Tire Rack in South Bend, Indiana a couple months ago to the "guinea pig" and allow Tire Rack to scan my car so they can see what wheels/tires fit the CT4 BW.

To summarize, there aren't any staggered dedicated performance snow tires available, only staggered all season tires, and only in 19 inch sizes. And there are very few 18 inch wheels available/in stock (one in stock at the time of my purchasing), otherwise I'd have to upsize to 19 inch wheels and all season tires, which is not what I want for various reasons.
I prefer dedicated snow tires for Michigan as this is what I've always done on various sports cars, so I "built" my own setup, approved by Tire Rack. If you need any assistance you can call and ask for Taggart at Tire Rick, awesome guy, super helpful and patient!

Here's what I purchased from Tire Rack and I must say, it's entirely a bolt on kit, complete to the last detail.
Forged One Competition FF05, 18x9.5 +20mm front, 18x9.5 +33mm rear. Staggered sizes are needed instead of a "square" 4x rear setup as there would be rubbing in the front.
Tires are Bridgestone Blizzak WS90 255/35/18 front and rear.
TPMS installed
Came with 4 center caps, 4 hub centric rings, and even 20 lug nuts with deep wall socket!

Here are some pictures, attached. These wheels are much nicer looking in person than pictures on the website (even my 5 year old son likes them!). I dare say I like them more than the stock wheels and have even thought about swapping summer tires onto these FF05 wheels, and putting the snow tires on the OEM Cadillac wheels, but that's a lot of effort just for looks.

Attachments

• IMG_7843.jpg
    IMG_7843.jpg
    699 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_7844.jpg
    IMG_7844.jpg
    945.9 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_7845.jpg
    IMG_7845.jpg
    912.9 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_7846.jpg
    IMG_7846.jpg
    938.2 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_7849.jpg
    IMG_7849.jpg
    937.3 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_7850.jpg
    IMG_7850.jpg
    719.7 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_7851.jpg
    IMG_7851.jpg
    803.2 KB · Views: 249
Update, I ended up swapping Blizzak snow tires on the OEM wheels, and Michelin Pilot Sport summer tires on the FF05 wheels. No rubbing issues at all, setup works great!

Update, I ended up swapping Blizzak snow tires on the OEM wheels, and Michelin Pilot Sport summer tires on the FF05 wheels. No rubbing issues at all, setup works great!
Can you post photos of those wheels on your car? I'm thinking about them. 👍

Actually posted in the separate modifications forum, posting under aftermarket wheels:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back