Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Where can I get black side markers?

Seth

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing 46-404
Do they exist? Preferably with LEDs in them?

You can get sidemarker tint off eBay. Haven’t seen any LED body color kits yet.

I second the tint. I did Diode Dynamics on my ZL1 and between the price and install I am 100% happy I went with the tint on the BW. I'd pick up an inexpensive roll and give it a shot. If you don't like it you are only out a few bucks on the tint.

As for your question I see that GS creations sells a set for the regular CT5 and they may work: 2020+ Cadillac CT5 / CT5-V Clear or Smoked Front Side Markers

i had mine tinted by the same shop that was doing the PPF and window tint

I got some tint from Lamin-X. Nice stuff and you can choose how light or dark you want to go. Stupid simple to install.
Thank you for the advice. I just ordered mine through Amazon, $25.00 delivered. Looks like they will be here by the end of this week.

Thank you for the advice. I just ordered mine through Amazon, $25.00 delivered. Looks like they will be here by the end of this week.
What color/tint level did you go with?

Just put my tint on last night. It only took me 5 minutes, super easy.
Lamin-X Side Marker Tint - Charcoal.jpg
Sorry for the dirty car picture, got caught in rain last night.

Did anybody else’s come with these extra tabs? I’m assuming I need to pop out the lens to wrap it around properly, but wanted to make sure.

IMG_0139.jpeg

Edit: these are the Lamin-X ones

Last edited:
Did anybody else’s come with these extra tabs? I’m assuming I need to pop out the lens to wrap it around properly, but wanted to make sure.

View attachment 22650

Edit: these are the Lamin-X ones

Yes I got the same ones. If I recall correctly I used the tabs to help me place the film and then removed them with an xacto. But you could also remove them before installing. At the very least I know I didn’t take the side markers off the car to install.

Savage Cadillac now has LED strip front side markers for the CT5.

Totally agree.

That said, if Diode Dynamics comes out with a set for the 4BW, I'm totally in. They look amazing. Jealous of you 5BW guys.
Diode Dynamics was great on my 2017 ZL1, but someone posted here for the 5BW, theirs only have a single led bulb and not the strips. Didn’t look good at all and at $250, not worth it.
I’ve ordered the ones from Savage Cadillac as theirs have the led strip and they are due to my house next Wednesday. I received an email today from Savage that they now have them for the 4BW. The 5BW one sell for $59, so pricing is great and I hope they last.

Savage cadillac has some new ones in. They are LED I just installed them. Also they are 20% off right now. Looks way better than the film I previously had.

Savage cadillac has some new ones in. They are LED I just installed them. Also they are 20% off right now. Looks way better than the film I previously had.
Which did you go with? I'm torn between clear light or amber. Definitely a smoke lense.

I got the smoke with white. But honestly I may disconnect it. Not sure how much this light helps with anything. But the markers themselves look good!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back