Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

LED Side Markers

I got a smoked tint overlay from eBay for $14. Had to cut to fit but easy to do with an Exacto.

Attachments

• 20230308_125101.jpg
    20230308_125101.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 44
Savage Cadillac now has front LED side marker lights IN STOCK with some options: clear or smoke lens/white or amber lights combos. They are at a great price (compared to GS and have continuous leds), so I ordered clear lens with amber leds for my Rift color 5BW last night and they shipped today! I plan to install during Thanksgiving.
I’ve had good luck with their products so hoping these will not fit and look good, but last.
IMG_0787.png

Savage Cadillac now has front LED side marker lights IN STOCK with some options: clear or smoke lens/white or amber lights combos. They are at a great price (compared to GS and have continuous leds), so I ordered clear lens with amber leds for my Rift color 5BW last night and they shipped today! I plan to install during Thanksgiving.
I’ve had good luck with their products so hoping these will not fit and look good, but last.
View attachment 22781
Thanks! I just emailed them a few days ago asking when they’d be in stock. I ordered the clear with amber too, that’s the best look on white.

Hope they will offer a set of 4. Diode Dynamics offers them in sets of 4 for the Camaro

@LS6-M22 Lol, I had a 2017 ZL1 and remember that it needed 4, but I have to admit your post made go out and look regardless 😂

Lol yup! I owned a 2017 SS 1LE and remember what a nice upgrade the diode dynamics were on my car

Attachments

• 20230809_185653.jpg
    20230809_185653.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 40

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace